Chapter 394: So, Both of You are Not Having an Underground Relationship?

Lisa was obsessed with cleanliness and she had a mild obsessive-compulsive disorder. Therefore, the principal did not really like to be in any crowded or noisy environment. Now, she had actually agreed to accompany her wife to have dinner so casually with all of her cast and crew members?

Secretary Oh felt that there was nothing that Lisa would not do when it came down to Irene.

Irene was in a dilemma because although she was very pleased and excited to have Lisa by her side, she was also suffering because she would have to come up with various explanations so that the crew members would keep her secret.

At this time, they finally decided to have dinner at a hotel nearby. All the cast and crew members were initially very harmonious and comfortable with one another as they were all as close as family, but now that Lisa was around, they felt a little awkward.

Moreover, they did not know what kind of conversations they should have with her.

Should they talk about astronomy, geography, or any national events?

However, they did not know anything about that anyway! All they knew about was the gossip in the entertainment industry!

What would they have to say about the national defense in the country? They were clueless about this matter!

"Lisa, what are you doing? I could have left as soon as I was done with dinner but look how awkward everyone is right now!" Irene could not stop herself from whispering into Lisa's ear as soon as they sat down at the dinner place. "Everyone is afraid of you."

"Why are they afraid of me for?"

Lisa replied nonchalantly as she held Irene's hand under the table.

"Don't make things complicated, Lisa," Irene said as she quickly took her hand back. "What if someone finds out the truth when they see the wedding ring on your finger?"

Lisa stopped making things difficult for Irene at this time.

"You guys can just relax and act as you usually are. Otherwise, I will have to kick her out of this restaurant now!" Irene said as she tried to make the cast and crew members feel a little more at ease. "You don't have to worry about her. She is just like anyone of us."

"Sister Irene, how do you expect us to ignore someone like her?"

"Exactly!"

"Well, then you can just tell her about all the mischief and trouble that I have gotten into on set. She would definitely love to hear those stories," Irene replied as she smiled. "Maybe you can show her some of the ugly pictures or videos that you have of me."

"Alright then, I have many unglamorous pictures of you in my cell phone! I even have a video of you wearing a green hat!"

Everyone suddenly burst into laughter and at this time, Director Mong also loosened up a little. Everyone could finally relax and enjoy themselves tonight.

As Secretary Oh sat down, he thought to himself, 'It's so crowded and noisy here. If this was any ordinary day, the principal would already have gotten up and left.'

However, at this time, Lisa actually had a smile on her face.

The only reason why she wanted to visit Irene on set and have dinner with her cast and crew members was simply because she wanted to hear from others about what the little descendant had been up to and what she had gone through while filming the drama. She wanted to know all the interesting things that happened and all the sufferings that Irene had gone through for the past few months.