Chapter 309: Who Dares to Bully Sister-in-Law? Deal with Them!

Later that afternoon, after they had both left the hotel, Irene received a text message from Boa before they arrived back at the villa. "Do you want to come out for a drink with me tonight? I will introduce a good resource to you."

Irene could not help but snort after reading the text message.

When Tiffany saw the expression on Irene's face, she quickly asked, "Who is that? Why do you have such an expression on your face?"

"Boa."

"Isn't she the one...who tried to steal your resource?"

"Then I should also tell you that she has another identity...she was my roommate in the dormitory during my college days," Irene replied immediately.

Tiffany nodded her head after listening to Irene's answer. "So, what is she contacting you for?"

"She wants to invite me out for a drink. She says that she wants to introduce a good resource to me," Irene replied in a very helpless manner. "She was also the one who had given me the two thousand won the other day. She told me how she did not know I was already talking to the person in charge about the endorsement contract for 1064studio, and that is why she feels really guilty for trying to snatch it away from me."

"You know that she is lying to you, right? And what can we do with two thousand won?" Tiffany replied disdainfully. "How could she not know that you were trying to secure the endorsement contract? Right now, almost everyone in the entertainment industry already knows that I am your exclusive agent. She must be joking. I think that she is merely looking for an opportunity to look down on you and humiliate you."

"You don't need to spell it out for me..." Irene pouted.

"Did she have any grudges against you in college?" Tiffany asked as she eyed Irene suspiciously.

"I don't even know if it can be considered a grudge." In fact, Irene had already discussed this matter with her Lisa and the both of them agreed that whatever happened was not her fault at all.

"So, have you decided if you want to go?"

"I will go." Irene decided immediately. "I have not met up with any of my classmates in a long time anyway. After all, I did not even manage to finish my freshman year in college. Boa is a graduate of the prestigious college as well as a famous singer now. What if she really has a good resource to introduce to me and I let this opportunity go to waste?"

"Alright then, you can go. I will make the necessary arrangements but you still have to report this matter to Lisa first."

After that, Irene changed the name of the old group chat that they had used to discuss Choi Min-hwan's matter to 'The Lucky Star's Friends' before adding Tiffany into the group chat.

Previously, the main purpose of the group chat was to discuss ways to handle Choi Min-hwan's situation. However, now that the matter had already been resolved, Irene decided to add all of her close friends and family into the group chat, for instance, Taehyung and his sister, Jackson Wang, Kim Hanbin, Kim Dasom, Tiffany, and also Loey.

Her brother was the only one who was cocky and never responded to any of the messages.

After that, Irene replied Boa 's message to confirm that she would be meeting up with her tonight before she texted the group chat to report to Lisa.

@BaeBaeLovesTheScenery: "@Scenery Lisa, I will be meeting my ex-classmate for dinner tonight. I will be home late."

@Tiffany: "Second young miss Manoban, I want to report that someone is intending to bully and humiliate Irene at the dinner tonight."