Chapter 312: Brothers, What a Coincidence! We are Eating Lemons Together?

"Oh my gosh. Is this the threshold to become a singer nowadays?"

"Should I release an album tomorrow too?"

"How is such a singer actually able to have fans? Don't the fans know how to appreciate music at all?"

After that, Taehyung could not stand it anymore. He quickly walked towards Jackson Wang before grabbing his cell phone from his hand to turn off the music. "Her music really makes me want to jump off a building."

At this time, Irene could not help but laugh out loud.

This was because she felt the same way when she listened to Boa's music.

"Alright, our little fairy. Let's go now. As for you two, you had better remember what I have just said..." the three of them stood up as they proceeded to escort Irene out of the hotel room.

At this time, Boa hurriedly took out her cell phone because she wanted to contact the media and leaked out news of what had happened that night. However, as soon as she started scrolling through her cell phone to look for the contact number, someone pushed her cell phone out of her hand and crushed it with his foot. "You...don't seem to be a very obedient person?" Taehyung said questioningly as he glared at Boa.

Boa quickly raised her hand in a defensive manner as she cried out, "I was wrong...I will not dare to do it anymore."

Taehyung continued glaring at Boa before he turned around and spoke to Young Master Min. "Take out your cell phone and call the media in front of me now."

"I...I know that I am wrong..."

Boa's eyes were red and filled with tears.

"You are not wrong. How could you ever be wrong?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Boa with a dangerous expression on his face. "If you don't have the guts to do it, let me make the call for you."

Boa was frightened to death by the deadly expression on Taehyung's face and she quickly took two steps backwards. "I am really afraid to do so. I will not do it again, I swear."

"Well, if you don't want to get into any more trouble, then you had better...be more obedient."

After Taehyung was done speaking, he turned around and walked towards the door. However, just before he stepped out of the room, he made a shooting gesture at Boa.

After watching the group of people leaving the room, Boa finally collapsed on the sofa.

At this time, Young Master Min pushed her away before he said, "It seems as though Irene will always be the victor playing around with you, whether five years ago or five years later."

"Get lost..." Boa replied as she pushed Young Master Min out of the hotel room.

Who would have known that Irene would actually be so wealthy and be in acquaintance with so many rich young masters?

Who would have known that Irene would actually be hateful and despicable enough to set out this trap to humiliate her?

However, Boa did not dare to say or do anything anymore because she was really scared.

Those young masters from earlier did not looked like people that she should be messing around with.

Irene, how did you get so many young men to protect and watch over you?

...

"Sister-in-Law, did you have fun just now?" Kim Hanbin could not help asking Irene as the few of them started walking through the hotel's VIP passage. "Were you happy?"