Chapter 240: Lisa, I Miss You So Much

"Yoo-jung, you..."

"Do you know how much humiliation I have suffered throughout the whole day and night that we were recording this issue? Did you know that the production team was only using me as a decoy to showcase Irene's brilliance and intelligence? How could they compare me to someone like Irene? Does she deserve it? I really hate her! I hate Irene so much. Every breath in my body is just dying to get rid of her!" Kim Yoo-jung yelled as she lost her temper in the car.

"But...I am afraid that we might not be able to intervene with the variety show. Why don't you ask young master Lee for help? Young master Lee might know someone who could intervene with this matter on your behalf," the agent advised Kim Yoo-jung immediately.

Kim Yoo-jung had always liked Yeo Jin-goo but he had always been unresponsive towards her advances.

However, Kim Yoo-jung had a fuerdai whom she constantly used as her back up plan. Whenever Kim Yoo-jung felt upset or miserable because Yeo Jin-goo ignored her or was not responsive at all, she would look for young master Bai to seek some affection and comfort.

"Ask him to help me. I will never allow this episode be broadcasted to the audience. It is even better if you can ask him to make disappear completely from now on."

"Don't be so angry anymore. I will contact young master Lee as soon as we get back to Seoul City," the agent quickly appeased Kim Yoo-jung.

"How can I not be angry? It's even better if he can help me to rob Irene of the role of the first female lead in Forgotten."

...

What was the point of her getting angry and annoyed when she had already destroyed her own reputation when she was filming the program?

In the other variety show, the entire production team had always regarded her as a top priority and that was why no one dared to expose her or be mean to her even thought they knew that Kim Yoo-jung was a fake and difficult person. They had to praise her all the time and boast about what a beautiful and lucky person she was. However, the cast and crew of HWY were completely different.

Therefore, on the way back to Seoul City, the other participants were gossiping about Kim Yoo-jung after they got on the bus.

"I used to think that she was very amazing and cool when I watched some of the variety show that she was in. Sure enough, everything is just a façade in the entertainment industry."

"Brother Kevin, it is not fair for you to say that. I think that this varies from person to person. Just take a look at Sister Irene and myself," Jimin pouted immediately. "Sister Irene has always been very consistent with her words and actions. She has never pretended to be someone that she is not."

"Alright then, I admit my mistake," Brother Kevin said as he made a gesture of slapping himself on the face. "But Kim Yoo-jung has a really disgusting personality! I don't know how someone like her could have so many fans and followers."

"That can't be helped. She has someone backing her up and that person is willing to spend lots of money just to make sure that she is still at the top of the entertainment industry. Everyone around her is always putting her high up on the pedestal. That is why I have a feeling that she does not even know how annoying she really is. This is probably the worst thing about being in the entertainment industry." At this time, Jennie suddenly voiced out her opinion objectively.

"But there are also many good people in the entertainment circle. Although I might be a little too troublesome, I have a good sense of what is right and wrong, at least."

"Yes, yes, okay," Jennie quickly patted Jimin on his head. "I am not talking about you."

"However, Sister Jennie, I have to admit that what you said earlier is indeed the status quo of the entertainment industry. People like Kim Yoo-jung would always hate people like us and then use despicable means to get rid of us."