Chapter 260: Are You Going to Deliver Gifts or Kill Someone?

On the other hand, Tiffany was very reluctant to contact Yeo Jin-goo's assistant after Irene handed her the tea leaves that she had already prepared for him. Tiffany had to ask around to get Yeo Jin-goo's assistant's cell phone number so she could make a phone call to ensure that Yeo Jin-goo would be home when she dropped by to pass him the gift.

When Yeo Jin-goo's assistant received the phone call from Tiffany and heard that she would be personally delivering the gift up to Yeo Jin-goo's doorsteps, he was so excited that he was dancing with joy and excitement. Therefore, the rumors stating that Irene was capable was indeed true.

Yeo Jin-goo's assistant turned around to look at Yeo Jin-goo, who was still swimming in his own private pool, before he whispered quietly to Tiffany that Yeo Jin-goo would definitely be at home to receive the gift.

Tiffany brought the tea leaves with her as she drove herself and the young paparazzo to Yeo Jin-goo's private residential area.

Along the way, the young paparazzo looked at the expression on Tiffany's face and he could not help but ask, "Sister Tiffany, are you going to deliver gifts or kill someone? Why do I feel as though you are getting ready to kill someone?"

"Shut up and just continue watching your variety show," Tiffany replied in a fierce and angry manner.

The young paparazzo pursed his lips together and he did not dare to speak further. He continued immersing himself in Irene's performance and wisdom in the episode of HWY.

About half an hour later, the both of them finally arrived at Yeo Jin-goo's doorsteps. At this time, the young assistant had already gone to the garden for a press conference call with the agency.

In order to give Yeo Jin-goo a pleasant surprise, the assistant did not tell him that Tiffany would be delivering a gift to him.

After hearing the doorbell, Yeo Jin-goo, who was merely dressed in a black bathrobe after his swim, went to open the door immediately. Yeo Jin-goo was stunned and he froze immediately upon finding Tiffany standing in front of his doorsteps.

Tiffany was also stunned and her face turned red immediately as she blushed out of embarrassment. The three of them were at a loss for words as they did not know how to react at that moment.

In the end, Tiffany broke the silence by holding the tea leaves up against the other party's face before she said, "Irene has asked me to deliver this to you. She hopes that Brother Jin would be kind enough to take care of her and be gracious towards her during the filming for the upcoming drama. Alright, we are leaving."

After stuffing the bag of tea leaves into Yeo Jin-goo's arms, Tiffany quickly dragged the young paparazzo along with her as they left.

Yeo Jin-goo was astounded.

When Yeo Jin-goo finally came to his senses, Tiffany and the young paparazzo had already left his villa.

Yeo Jin-goo's assistant came running towards him immediately afterwards and when he saw Yeo Jin-goo dressed in merely a bathrobe with his chest exposed, he knew that it was a gone case...

"Brother Jin, can't you just put on some clothes after your swim?"

"I am in the comforts of my own home...would I really need to do that?" Yeo Jin-goo asked his assistant as he held the bag of tea leaves in his hand.

"That's also true, but..." This concerns your happiness for this lifetime! Now, Sister Tiffany would definitely think that you intentionally dressed in such a revealing manner even though you knew that she was going to pay you a visit. "Brother Jin, it was so difficult for me to finally fight for this opportunity for you to meet Sister Tiffany..."