Chapter 376: Really Very Sharp-Minded

Ryujin did not dare to smile or laugh from the beginning to the end and she kept pinching her own arm until it turned red just so that she could hold back her laughter.

Lisa really knew exactly how to deal with their grandfather.

...

On the other hand, the live television broadcast for the Spring Lantern Festival was proceeding in an orderly manner at the television station.

Since Irene and Seolhyun could not come to an agreement, their programs were also completely broken up into two separate performances.

"Sister Irene, it's almost time for you to come and get ready to go on stage," the backstage crew urged Irene.

At this time, Irene was wearing a white shirt dress and her hair was down. She looked really dazzling in person despite the simple outfit.

"Good luck!" Tiffany cheered for Irene.

Tiffany believed that Irene would definitely be able to do well during her singing debut tonight.

"Don't worry," Irene assured Tiffany as she followed the production crew backstage to get ready to make her entrance.

At this time, many fans who had not spent time watching such television broadcasts were all camped in front of their television to watch Irene's performance.

When Irene finally appeared on the smoke stage with a microphone in her hand, the Baetokkis almost went crazy with excitement!

[Oh my god! Sister Irene's face is really too beautiful! I feel like crying because this is so unbelievable.]

[I think I am going to die from a heart attack soon.]

[I don't care anymore. I am going to get Irene to sleep with me tonight! This woman is playing around with my heart and making me feel faint all the time!]

[I would never have expected Irene to be able to sing so well when she is already so beautiful. She can even sing the ending theme song of Moonlight, so well. Ahh...I am suddenly reminded of Ji-hye. Sob sob...]

[I have no doubts that Irene used to study music!]

[Holding Hearts! Holding Hearts! Sing Holding Hearts!]

After listening to Irene's live performance of 'The Only', the host really asked Irene to remain on stage to continue singing 'Holding Hearts' for the audience.

[Sob. I have already been Irene's fan for so long and tonight, I am really very pleased and captivated by her performance. Oh my. I believe all the Baetokkis are as happy as I am.]

[Our Sister Irene is literally glowing on stage! Sigh. I cannot bring myself to call her Empress Bae anymore when she is clearly a fairy!]

The audience were still in awe after Irene finished singing the two songs. They could not believe that Irene could sing so beautifully even though she has not been involved in music for so many years.

She was really a singer at heart.

If she did not go into acting but debuted as a singer instead, Irene would definitely have had a much easier career path.

At this point, Irene was also greatly satisfied to have been able to perform and sing two songs for the audience without taking a break.

Irene really enjoyed the feeling of being worshipped and admired by the crowd of audience. After all, no matter what it was, she was still a highly sought-after artist.

The situation was not so good for Seolhyun on the other hand. This was because her singing skills were very basic and general. Initially, Irene was supposed to guide and lead Seolhyun on stage so that she could actually shine alongside Irene, but Seolhyun had lost the golden opportunity to shine because her arrogance had gotten the better of her. After Seolhyun was done singing her first song, the response from the audience was mediocre and only a few members of the audience actually bothered to applaud for her.