Chapter 337: Your Little Fox is Very Intelligent

At a corner in the quiet campus.

There was a black Mercedes-Benz parked in a corner at the moment.

Hye-su was wearing a pair of sunglasses as she lowered the baseball cap to cover her face. She was talking to one of the staff members in charge of handling the event tomorrow.

"I don't want Irene to have the opportunity to step on stage to perform tomorrow. I don't care what you are going to do. You can knock her out, give her some medicine, or even kidnap her. Whatever it is, I don't want to see her appearing on stage tomorrow. Do you understand?" After she was done speaking, Hye-su signalled for her assistant to throw a pile of cash in front of the man.

"There are a lot of students who dislike Irene in Korea National University anyway. As long as you take advantage and seize the opportunity, no one would find out about what you did. Anyway, we are doing everyone a huge favour since nobody wants to see Irene perform on stage."

The man checked his surroundings and when he made sure that it was safe, he picked up the black bag filled with money.

After checking the weight of the paper bag, he was certain that there was easily tens of thousands inside the bag.

"Give me some time."

"I don't care what you are up to or what you have to do to achieve it. I only care about the final outcome," Hye-su replied in a lowered voice. "As long as Irene does not appear on stage tomorrow, we won't have to worry about what anyone has to say about her."

Ten minutes later, then black Mercedes-Benz drove away from Korea National University. At this time, the man who had just received the money hugged the bag of money tightly in his hands as he sneaked away.

How could Hye-su be so vicious?

As long as Irene did not appear on stage to perform her song, then no one would ever find out about Irene's song. The most important thing was, what would people actually think of Irene if she did not turn up for her performance tomorrow?

That she was too afraid to take up the challenge? That she thought she was too good for them? That she was a coward?

No matter what it was, any one of these consequences would definitely have a huge and negative impact on Irene's reputation and it would be easy for her to clear her name after this.

...

Early the next morning, Irene woke up earlier in order to remind Lisa to attend the fiftieth anniversary celebration at Korea National University. Irene personally put on Lisa's shirt and suit jacket for her.

"Lisa, you have to remember to attend the event no matter what happens tonight. You can be late but you have to make it anyway."

Lisa looked at Irene and she could not help but ask her, "Are you really nervous for tonight?"

"Of course I am nervous! It is so rare that I am able to give you a gift!" Irene replied as she stood on the tip of her toes as she kissed Lisa on her lips. "Remember to tell me where you are seated after you arrive at the university today."

Lisa placed her arms around Irene's thin waist before she whispered into her ears, "Make sure that you stay alert."

"You can rest assured, Lisa. I am a martial arts expert," Irene replied as she flashed a Popeye pose with her arms.

"I meant your brain."

"Your little fox is very intelligent..."

Lisa let go of her as she chuckled and walked out of the bedroom door.