Chapter 208: Irene, Pay Us for Our Receding Hairlines!

It had already been three hours since Ji Chang Wook's team had lost all of their resources and supplies. At this time, both of them were struggling and hoping to encounter a breakthrough. They were already extremely exhausted and thirsty when they saw a fire in the desert at this time.

"Brother Kevin!!!" All three members in Irene's group were overjoyed when they saw Brother Kevin and Ji Chang Wook running towards them.

Words could not explain the excitement that the two teams felt when they finally met up with one another.

However, to Ji Chang Wook's surprise, Irene's team actually had all of their supplies and resources with them. They looked as though they had more than enough food and water to last them until the end of the mission.

"Why weren't your supplies stolen?"

Irene immediately knew what had happened the instance she heard Brother Kevin's question. The obstacle faced by Brother Kevin's group would probably be getting all of their resources and supplies taken away by the production team.

As soon as she thought about this, Irene quickly asked, "Were both of you sleeping during the night? I guess our supplies are still with us because we were travelling even when it was already night."

"I guess that is what happened. What difficulties have you guys met with, then?"

Ji Chang Wook was also a very experienced man who had already gone through his fair share of difficulties in life. Therefore, he knew that the only reason Irene and her teammates stopped and started a fire here must have been due to some sort of difficulties they were facing.

"We lost our map..." Irene answered. She did not reveal that the production team had in fact given them a fake map as an obstacle to their course. "So, what do you think about both of our teams working together to get the clue instead? Since you have already lost all of your supplies and since we have lost our map, we could cooperate and share the supplies and map with one another. Let's travel together, then. What do you think about this suggestion?"

"When we finally find the clue, how do we decide which team will eventually win the mission, then? Irene, you may be young but I must admit that you are really quite quick-witted and treacherous. I will not be fooled by you so easily. Why don't we do it this way instead—you can divide half of your food and water with us, and we can allow you a glimpse of the map that we have in our possession. After that, we will go our separate ways. Whichever team finds the clues first will then win the mission based on their own ability and luck."

"How could you allow us to simply have a glimpse at your map when we are already sharing half of our food and water with you? That is a little too much to ask for. If you give us ten minutes to look at your map, we will give you half of our food and water. What do you think about that?"

Ji Chang Wook and Brother Kevin exchanged glances with one another and since the both of them were already starving and exhausted, they finally nodded their heads in agreement. "Okay, deal."

After making the deal, Ji Chang Wook and Brother Kevin sat in front of the fire as they divided the food and water amongst the two teams.

Irene and Jennie Kim took the map from Ji Chang Wook and immediately began looking through the map to search for more directions and landmark clues. At this time, Irene suddenly took a piece of charcoal from the fire and poured some water over it before she took off the white coat that she was wearing and laid it down on the ground.

"My goodness...that young girl, Irene, is really very quick-witted indeed," Ji Chang Wook, who was eating a beef jerky in front of the fire, said as soon as he saw what Irene was doing at that moment.