Chapter 271: The Person That the Film Emperor is Trying to Get Closer to, is You

Sure enough, everything unfolded just as Irene had already expected the next day. News about Jin-hee and Irene attending Park Jimin's concert together was all over the internet. Whenever anyone searched for the keyword 'Jin-hee', countless photographs of Irene and Jin-hee at Park Jimin's concert together would pop up immediately.

Moreover, it was obvious that these were all Jin-hee's doings because all the articles or photographs would describe both of them having a really closely knitted relationship or refer to them as sisters.

Jin-hee, at this point, was not only arrogant, but was also already very vindictive.

However, after last night's test, Jung Hae-in and Irene already knew that Jin-hee was not that simple and she had other hidden intentions and motives behind her actions.

"When Tiffany comes back, I will call Jin-hee into my office with Tiffany present," Jung Hae-in promised Irene over the phone. "I think that she is really disregarding the fact that you are her senior now."

"Director Jung, I don't think that would be necessary at the moment," Irene replied immediately. "I really want to know if she is simply using me to gain some attention or if she has any other bad intentions or motives. If she is only using me to gain some attention, then I can just let this matter go. However, if she has any ill intentions, then I would definitely not let her off so easily."

"Aren't you afraid that she will be plotting something against you?"

"I am not afraid. I will eventually know how to deal with the problem when it arises," Irene replied confidently. After all, what else could be worse than what she had experienced over the last five years?

"You said it yourself. Don't come crying to me when something goes wrong."

Cry? Irene had never cried before, not even when she was being oppressed by SM Entertainment or when she was constantly bullied and taken advantage of before. Why would she cry or ask for help this time? Irene was confident that she would be able to handle someone like Jin-hee easily.

...

Later that evening, Tiffany arrived back in Seoul after attending several meetings in Singapore. After sending some of the potential resources over to Jung Hae-in, Tiffany drove to the Royal Dragon Villa immediately. When she arrived, she placed the stack of resources on the coffee table in the living room.

"This is a reward for you for behaving yourself and not giving me any trouble when I was gone for the past few days."

Irene smiled at Tiffany sheepishly because she had a guilty conscience. "What is this? Is this a potential endorsement from Singapore?"

"I have already met up and had a discussion with the other party. They would like to consider it for a little longer before making their final decision."

"It's okay even if you did not manage to secure the deal, Tiffany. Why do you look so worried?" Irene asked with a puzzled expression on her face. "I know that you really want to be able to secure an international endorsement for me, but I believe that I still have a long way to go before I am finally worthy of an international endorsement. That is why it is alright even if you did not manage to get it for me."

"There is nothing that you are not worthy of," Tiffany countered immediately. "I just want to fight for the best that I can for you."

Irene could not help but smile as soon as she heard Tiffany's words. In fact, she was very satisfied and she felt extremely grateful towards Tiffany.

"By the way, I have to tell you that a young man came and looked for me recently."

After hearing Irene's words, Tiffany stood up from the sofa immediately before she asked, "What are you talking about now? Aren't you afraid that the Lisa will find out about this? What are you trying to do now?"