Chapter 214: Because That was Lisa's Height

In fact, someone had already started comparing Irene to several other young and attractive artists as soon as Irene became an internet sensation last night.

Immediately following that, several senior commentators in the entertainment industry also started expressing their views and thoughts, predicting that Irene would definitely rise up high in the entertainment circle.

[@RainyDays: Who would have expected a black horse to suddenly emerge in the entertainment industry during the fall season? Irene seems to be a bud that had been buried underground all along and was just waiting for the right time to show herself. Five years ago, Irene was suppressed by SM Entertainment that limited all the resources given to her. However, it has been proven that Irene is multi-talented and she would definitely keep rising in the entertainment industry. After all, prior to yesterday, who would have thought that a blacklisted artist such as Irene would rise to fame overnight?

I predict that this will definitely overturn the current balance and ranking between the current young and rising actresses.

After all, Irene is extremely beautiful and she is also intelligent and capable enough to be running a business. What is most important is the fact that Irene is a very versatile actress. Her only weakness right now would be her acting skills, but didn't she recently star as the third female lead in Director Han Joo-won's drama? I predict that in accordance to her ambitious nature and her talents and skills, Irene would definitely have a huge breakthrough and transformation within the next three years.

[I think that this is a good thing because it would help to further encourage the other young actresses to continue cultivating and improving themselves.]

However, as soon as the senior commentator posted his views online, he was immediately dissed by the other young actresses' fans.

[You are an old fart! How can you compare our idol to Irene who only became famous because of a variety show?]

[How can Irene even be compared to our idol? Is Irene really that shameless and thick-skinned?]

[I will just laugh and watch what the other fans are going to discuss right now.]

[What is there to compete? They are about to hold an audition to cast the first female lead for the romance drama. Whoever wins and secures the role as the first female lead will truly deserve the title of the most popular female actress!]

[Precisely! Have you seen the newly-released pictures of our Sister Sung Kyung? How can Irene even be compared to her?]

As Irene was preparing for her interview, she suddenly received a screenshot from the young paparazzo. The young paparazzo was furious because Lee Sung Kyung's fans were openly criticizing and belittling Irene.

However, Irene did not take their criticisms to heart. Instead, she tried to calm the young paparazzo down. "It is fine as long as we both know that these rumors are not true. Don't be so angry."

She was never the kind of person to take a negative remark to heart.

Moreover, she had never been interested in starring in any youth romance or youth idol dramas anyway.

Otherwise, she would not have chosen to audition for.

It was merely a stepping stone for her to build up her portfolio and slowly regain her confidence to re-establish her acting career.

"Sister Irene...how can you remain so calm all the time?"

"I can stay calm because I know that whatever they are afraid of is not the path I want to take in my acting career anyway. Since what they are trying to find fault with isn't even true, why should I even compare or compete with her? Don't you know what my motto in life is? I don't want to worry or spend any unnecessary time on people who are not important to me."