Chapter 372: Rising Up the Charts

Aside from money, the only thing or person that could provide any comfort or solace to Irene right not was none other than Lisa.

Irene felt that her Lisa's abs could attract anyone who caught a glimpse of it.

"Lisa, cover up and hide your abdominal muscles after showing it to me. I don't want anyone else to see it. It's my precious."

Lisa could only sigh helplessly as soon as she saw the perverted expression on Irene's face through the video call. "No one else but you would actually dare to look at my abs."

Irene could not stop herself from laughing out loud as soon as she heard Lisa's words and her laughter sounded so sweet to Lisa.

"Just wait for me a little longer, Lisa. I will be able to go back to Seoul during the Spring Lantern Festival."

"Okay."

"My dearest Lisa, it's time for you to go to bed now. I miss you." Irene waved reluctantly at Lisa before she hung up the video call. However, she started to feel an overwhelming sense of loneliness as soon as she hung up.

...

Irene woke up early the next morning and she got her makeup ready so that she could film her morning scenes alongside Jin-goo. As they were both filming their scenes, Jin-goo received news that he was once again on the headlines of the entertainment news.

"Top Media Entertainment, which was the agency in charge of Jin-goo, released an article early in the morning today accusing Jin-goo of committing ten major crimes during his contractual period..."

Irene felt really anxious and worried for Jin-goo when she saw the title of the article. After all, it was not uncommon for an entertainment agency to release this kind of information to keep their artists under control, in order to ensure their obedience and loyalty to the agency. However, if the information released by the agency proved to be true, it could bring about plenty of damage to the artiste's reputation and career. Irene had never expected Jin-goo's agency to take things this far.

However, she could not stop herself from laughing as soon as she saw the contents in the article.

Arriving late, leaving early, being out of control, not abiding by all the arrangements made by the company and the biggest 'crime' listed in the article was Jin-goo's decision to be in a relationship, which was against the company's will.

"Does Top Media Entertainment really take you as an elementary student? Why are they even trying to control your love life?"

"Sister Irene, don't you know that Brother Jin had always been very disciplined and that he has always maintained a good and clean reputation for the past few years that he has been with the agency? He rarely attends any parties or any events and therefore, it must have been very difficult for the company to find fault with Brother Jin's attitude and character," Yanyan quickly explained. "When the agency realized that they had nothing on Brother Jin, they had to resort to this kind of childish accusations just to get their point across."

"I believe that all the netizens know about Brother Jin's entire family history now. He must be the most non-secretive and open celebrity in the entire history of the entertainment industry. It would not be easy for the agency to find anything that they could use against Brother Jin," Irene replied cheerfully. "Top Media Entertainment is really stupid. Brother Jin already has the support and the sympathy of the netizens at this time and they are still trying so hard to turn the tides against him. To be honest, Brother Jin does not even need to respond to those accusations at all. He could just wait it out."

"Top Media Entertainment is not the stupid one. There is only one person who is particularly stupid in the agency."

Yanyan naturally knew who Jin-goo was referring to.