Chapter 299: Bash Him, Bash Him, Bash Him!

The crowd turned their heads around and they all felt very angry when they saw what those ignorant children were doing.

"Come down! What you are doing now is very dangerous."

"No. We want to stand on the stools so we can have a good view of our idol." The fans who were standing on the chairs refused to step down. In fact, they were not actually Irene's fans. Instead, they had only come to the event to create trouble for her.

"Please come down from the stools now." The security guard who approached the children quickly warned and instructed them in a very cold manner. "There are so many people present here today. Do you know how dangerous it would be if you fall down and cause a stampede?"

"No! No! We do not want to step down from the chairs. We are Irene's fans. Do not disturb us," the three girls responded in a very arrogant manner. In fact, they knew that each and every move that they made today would definitely make Irene lose favor in the eyes of passersby. Therefore, they were very determined to create trouble for Irene today.

They had intended to do things that angered and frustrated the public under the guise of being Baetokkis.

They had already made up their minds and decided that they would go online and create a scene if the security guards decided to use violence against them during the event. They were going to spread the rumor that Irene was a two-faced person who did not cared about her fans at all.

However, their wishful thinking was not successful.

Because...

Everyone widened their eyes as they watched Irene step down from the stage and make her way around the crowd as she slowly approached the three girls who were standing on the stools. After that, as the crowd starting cheering and screaming, Irene said in a very gentle manner, "Could you please come down? Actually, you girls are not my fans at all, am I right?"

The three girls were stunned and at a loss for words.

"What the hell? They are not Irene's fans? Then, what are they trying to do now?"

"Are they here just to create trouble for our little fairy?"

"Wow! Our fairy is so gentle and compassionate."

"Even if they are not your fans, we are!"

All the Baetokkis who were present at the scene started shouting in unison. At this time, the three girls who were right at the back started blushing as they heard the screams.

"We really are your fans..."

"But the lock screen on your cell phone is not me," Irene replied with a smile on her face.

The three girls quickly put their cell phones away.

This was because they had never expected Irene to walk to them directly.

The three of them were speechless and initially, they thought that Irene would definitely ask the security guards to step forward. But...

Unexpectedly, Irene had actually reached her hand out to the three girls.

"Ahh!"

"I feel so envious. I am jealous!"

"I want to hold my fairy's hand too!"

The three girls were already red with embarrassment and they held Irene's hand as she helped them down from the stools. Their minds were completely blank at this time because this was the first time they had been treated so tenderly by an artist. Even their own idol had not shown them such love and kindness before. Therefore, they were a little stunned and did not know how to react at that moment.