Chapter 352: You are Really Thoughtful

In order to ensure that she would be able to attend the Manoban family's reunion dinner on New Year's Eve, Irene applied for leave with Director Mong in advance. Irene also requested for Director Mong to focus on filming her scenes before New Year because she would have to attend an award ceremony which would be held immediately after the New Year. The enntire cast of were invited to attend the award ceremony as the drama obtained the popular vote online. Irene did not manage to secure any spots as the top actress. However, she ranked first on one of the polls for the popular actresses' awards.

Even though she was not good enough to win the best actress award, it was already very remarkable for Irene to secure the most popular actress award.

It had been really humiliating for Irene last year because she had been blacklisted and was one of the most hated artists last year. Who would have expected Irene to gain more than ten million fans in a year and to win the award for the most popular actress?

"I will pick you up and drop you off directly at the Manoban family mansion at two o'clock in the afternoon tomorrow. I will not be able to accompany you for the dinner because there are several media outlets and reporters who have approached me. They would like to arrange for an interview with you after the awards ceremony. Therefore, I have already arranged a meeting with Director Jung to discuss this matter with him," Tiffany said as she explained her schedule to Irene over the phone.

"I think you should just turn down their invitations," Irene replied in a serious manner. "After all, Director Mong has already given me a lot of leeway. I do not want to keep breaking his rules."

"That's because he knows that you have already worked hard enough and put in so much effort to make sure that you finished filming all your scenes ahead of time. Otherwise, Director Mong would not have allowed you to apply for leave at all no matter how much you try to persuade him. So many television stations have already heard the news and all of them are already keen to invite you for an exclusive interview and after party. We can't let go of this opportunity just like that, can we?" Tiffany asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Alright then. I would also like you to make sure that you find a good place to celebrate your New Year," Irene replied as she dropped a subtle hint at Tiffany. She wanted Tiffany to celebrate New Year together with Yeo Jin-goo at his house.

"You had better take care of yourself first. You will be going to the Manoban family mansion tomorrow and I am sure that things will not be that easy for you. Make sure that you stay alert and be careful not to reveal the fact that you are already married to Second young miss Manoban." In fact, Tiffany was avoiding the subject because Yeo Jin-goo had not told her about his plans for New Year's Eve.

"I understand."

Tiffany did not inform the Baetokkis that Irene would be returning to Seoul because Irene was coming back to attend a private function at the Manoban family mansion.

Therefore, Irene arrived at the airport at Seoul in a low-key manner in the afternoon the next day and she went directly into Tiffany's car as soon as she stepped out of the airport.

"I have prepared a set of formal clothing for you to wear to the dinner tonight. You can change out of your clothes in the car later."

"I got it."

Irene looked into the paper bag and she smiled when she saw the clothes that Tiffany packed for her. There was a beige-colored cashmere round neck sweater, a black-colored skirt and also a brownish-red coat to complete her look. It was perfect.

"Your fashion sense is really improving greatly. I love the outfit that you have matched for me."

"Lisa packed that outfit for you," Tiffany replied immediately. "I am not the one who understands you best in this world."