Chapter 348: Did Hye-su's Fans Get Slapped Across Their Faces?

Irene's number one fan, Mirei had come out to declare war and she wanted Hye-su to admit to committing plagiarism?

Pay for the consequences of her actions?

Was she serious?

The person with evidence on hand right now was Hye-su.

Hye-su's fans could not help but laugh out loud as soon as they read Mirei's comment.

[Is Irene's fan crazy? Hahaha. I have never seen such a funny thing in my life. I can't believe that you can continue making demands even when your idol is already proven guilty!]

[Are you insane? Come out and apologize to us, and maybe we will spare you this time!]

[If the Baetokkis do not apologize to us tonight, then there will definitely be a blood bath!]

[I am a lawyer and our goddess Hye-su can definitely start a lawsuit against Irene under this kind of situation. Irene will definitely be convicted for plagiarism under the law of this country!]

...

However, the passers-by did not understand Mirei's intention in declaring war.

How could the Baetokkis be so confident when Hye-su already had evidence on hand? Could Irene really have a big move that she was preparing to carry out?

After receiving all the provocations from the Baetokkis, Hye-su was also a little worried.

After all, she knew that Irene was a very intelligent person.

However, after much consideration, Hye-su chose to ignore the warnings given by Irene's fans. "It turns out that a dog will really jump over the wall when it is feeling anxious. Anyway, I really do not believe that Irene can do anything to me right now. I have already tried to give her way out but she refuses to let go and she insists on declaring war against me."

"So, what you mean is that you are going to disregard their warning, right?" Hye-su's agent asked as she stood behind the door.

Hye-su stood up from the piano as she put on her high heels and walked out of the room with an arrogant look on her face. She could not be bothered to answer her agent's question. Did she really need to ask such an unnecessary question?

Besides that, Hye-su took out her cell phone before she sent a text message to Irene: "Friend, heed my advice and just stop whatever you are doing now. This way, you might actually have a way out."

Hye-su's agent thought that Hye-su was a little scary at this time.

However, she decided to leave Hye-su's house without saying a word in the end.

Irene could only blame herself for getting into Hye-su's way. The amount of haters that Irene had on the Internet right not was not simply limited to Hye-su's fans, as some of the fans supporting other idols also shared the same hatred for Irene now.

On the other hand, Irene placed in double the effort to make up for filming all the scenes that she had been delaying for the past few days as soon as she returned to the filming set.

The entire production cast and crew knew the situation that Irene was in and they were all very worried for her.

Even though Director Mong did not say anything, he was also feeling very unhappy although he did not really understand the entertainment industry and the reaction of the fans. However, anyone would be upset when they hear the insults and criticism targeted at Irene.

Irene knew that this matter could not be dragged on any further. Therefore, she sent Tiffany a text message when she was waiting to film her next scene. "Time to close the case."