Chapter 243: Always Trying to Humiliate Irene

Sure enough, when Tiffany left Director Mong's house, Kim Yoo-jung's company car was still parked nearby, as if they had been waiting for her.

As soon as they saw Tiffany walking out of Director Mong's house, Kim Yoo-jung's assistant made a strangling gesture at Tiffany before they drove off.

"Trash!"

When Tiffany heard that word, she turned around only to realise that the voice was coming from Yeo Jin-goo's car and it was Yeo Jin-goo's agent who had just spoken.

The other party saw the confused expression on Tiffany's face and she quickly explained herself. "Sorry, I was not referring to you. I meant that Kim Yoo-jung's team are all trash! They are all bullies. Horrible bullies!"

"It's okay. It seems as though we have a common enemy now."

"Are you Irene's agent? I watched her recent variety show and it's really pretty good. Let's catch up and talk when we have the chance to but for now, make sure to pay attention to both Irene's safety and your own. It looks like Kim Yoo-jung's team has already set their eyes on you."

"Thank you. Don't worry, I will be careful." Tiffany bade farewell to the other party before she drove to Ace Media's office immediately. It seemed that at this point, no matter how Director Mong's attitude was, it was now imperative for them to open up the eyes of the young master Bai.

At this time, the study room that was full of calligraphy and painting by Director Mong was filled with the refreshing smell of the fragrant tea. Director Mong was instantly in a much better mood because of this.

"Try it."

Yeo Jin-goo looked at the tea cup that Director Mong was handing over to him before he received it from him in a respectful manner. When Director Mong saw the way that Yeo Jin-goo was holding the tea cup in one hand while supporting the bottom of the tea cup with his other hand, he instantly knew that Yeo Jin-goo was also a tea expert.

"Good tea."

"Irene prepared and sent the tea leaves over earlier. Now that we are mentioning it, I find it really strange for Irene not to be acting like other girls her age. She is not interested in chocolates or cakes but instead, she has the patience, skills, and talent to prepare her own tea leaves."

Yeo Jin-goo smiled indifferently at Director Mong's remark. Although the tea that he was holding in his hand was indeed of the highest grade, all that he had noticed and could think about now was the sly smile that Tiffany had on her face when she looked at Director Mong's assistant earlier. Although Tiffany had very thick makeup on, Yeo Jin-goo felt that Tiffany looked more pleasant in comparison to Kim Yoo-jung and he felt much more comfortable when he was looking at her face.

Yeo Jin-goo spent about half an hour at Director Mong's house. When he finally returned to the company car, his agent quickly asked him, "Brother Jin, is Kim Yoo-jung trying to get the role of the first female lead because of you? I just saw Kim Yoo-jung and her team threatening Irene's agent when she was leaving Director Mong's house earlier. Alas, I hope that nothing is happening to them now."

"Go back and prepare sixty million won for me. I want to invest in the drama. Also, don't ever mention Kim Yoo-jung's name in front of me again. I am so sick of it!"

...

After being humiliated by Director Mong, Kim Yoo-jung went over to Lee Jong-suk's private villa immediately.

This was the first time she had been humiliated so intensely after being an artist in the entertainment industry for so long. It was already bad enough that she was unable to rob the role from Irene, but she had never expected Director Mong to call her up to his doorsteps just so that he could point his finger at her and lecture her about her attitude. Moreover, Director Mong had even said that it was going to be absolutely impossible for Kim Yoo-jung to star in any big drama productions in future.