Chapter 383: Who Gave Them the Courage?

Although it was common for the younger generation to want to vie for whatever resources that they could, they...should not have overdone it.

Otherwise, it would not look too good for them to be digging their own graves.

...

The young paparazzo came back with the background check on the young couple early the next morning.

Both of them had debuted as magazine models and gained popular as teenagers because they had appeared on several hot issues of certain popular magazines. Besides that, they had also participated in several modelling competition, thus achieving the reputation that they had today. The peak of their career was when they were scouted to play the role of the male and female lead for the advertisement of the gaming version of the novel. The both of them were signed under the same agency and it seemed as though they intended to take advantage of the drama to make their official debut in the acting industry.

"They only have such a background but they actually have the audacity to create trouble?" The young paparazzo was very angry when he saw the results of the background check. What was wrong with them? Did they actually believe that they could do better than Irene?

"You forgot to check up on the chairman of their agency. Their chairman has always been interested in reading novels and this is the reason why he knows how to use psychology to deal with Shen Feixuan's book fans. With the chairman's background, it is easy for the couple to create a big problem for us," Irene could not help but reply as she read about the background of the couple.

"The fans of the gaming version of are all encouraging the book fans to support this couple to play the role of the first male and female lead in the drama version of Love 020. They even came up with a list of ten reasons why you should not be playing the role of Hanyan! What is most annoying is the fact that the tenth reason they are against you taking on the role is because you have put on some weight recently!"

Irene placed her palms on her face as she squeezed her cheeks gently. She did gain some weight recently.

She was sorry to have troubled the netizens and made them so concerned about her.

"What should we do now? How are we going to deal with them?"

"It's very easy and simple. I will go and have my makeup done first. You can stay here today and watch all the videos of the activities and interviews that both of them have participated in throughout the years. I believe that you will definitely be able to find a way to deal with the situation at hand by doing so," Irene instructed the young paparazzo as she started walking out of the hotel room. "This will be your assignment for the day."

"I will be able to find a way to deal with this situation after watching all the videos?" the young paparazzo muttered to himself as he was extremely puzzled. However, since Irene was so confident about it, then the young paparazzo believed that there would certainly be a way to handle this. All he had to do was watch all of the videos.

On the other hand, Shen Feixuan had completely rejected the proposal raised by the couple's agency. She had also spoken to them and asked them to stop doing so many despicable things based on the account that everyone was in the entertainment industry together. Shen Feixuan's fans were already starting to get aggressive and they were all boycotting Irene, and there was only one simple explanation for that. Who deserved the credit? Wasn't it obvious at this point?

Even if they really wanted to push for their love line, why should they trample on others to get what they wanted?

They had no shame at all!

Ah! Ah! Ah!

But why was there no reaction from Irene.

Shen Feixuan had been looking forward to observe how Irene would deal with public relations with regards to this matter. This was because Irene was the one who told her that it was common for the netizens, fans, agencies, and the artists to be in conflict with one another.