Chapter 232: The Production Team is Crazy! Sobs!

This time, the crew and cast assembled at a farm on the outskirts of Seoul City.

When Tiffany finally dropped Irene off at the location, the other eight members had already arrived. This time, Jennie arrived on time, unlike her behavior during the recording the previous two issues.

Since Jimin had already learned his lesson from the last issue, he did not dare to eat excessively even though the production team also prepared a buffet for them today. He could only look at the food but he was too afraid to eat too much.

Jimin sat right at the back as he tried to stop himself from drooling.

As soon as Irene arrived at the location, one of the producers stood up immediately before he made an announcement. "The mission for this issue of will be extremely difficult. Therefore, we have requested the help of a guest from another variety show to participate in our recording for this issue. This is so she would be able to help all of you complete your respective missions. Everyone, please welcome our guest for the week, Kim Yoo-jung!"

When everyone heard the name 'Kim Yoo-jung', all of them could not help but glance at one another with a puzzled expression on their faces.

The production team was too stealthy. They must have deliberately invited Kim Yoo-jung to participate in the recording for the third issue of because they knew that there was some friction between Kim Yoo-jung's fans and the Baetokkis. The production team must have intentionally done this to create some hype amongst the netizens for the program.

Furthermore, Kim Yoo-jung's popularity was overwhelming for the other variety program that she was participating in. She was often referred to as a genius and the lucky charm of the show. Therefore, did the production team arrange for this so that Irene and Kim Yoo-jung could fight it out on the show?

Kim Yoo-jung was wearing a white and long flowy dress as she walked gracefully towards all of the participants. At this time, Jimin hurried over to Irene's side and held onto her sleeves as he said, "Sister Irene, isn't the production team too much this time?"

Irene did not say anything but she just smiled indifferently.

"Hello everyone, I am Kim Yoo-jung. I have already watched the first three episodes of that were aired over the past few weeks. I really like all of you, especially you, Irene. Your performance on the show has been nothing short of amazing. I am really very happy and excited to be able to join all of you for the recording today."

"Welcome," Irene replied as she applauded after Kim Yoo-jung's self-introduction. When the others saw this, they also casually clapped their hands.

Was the director of the other variety show really so free?

"Okay, since all ten participants have already gathered here today, we will now board the bus and head to the third location, where we will start recording the third issue of HWY."

"You guys are doing it this way again?" Jimin pouted immediately. "Can't you just tell us what would be expected of us for the third issue? Why are you keeping us in suspense again?"

"I would also like to take this opportunity to ask the production team about the buffs that were promised to us when we won the mission during the first issue. When will we be getting the buffs?" Irene questioned the production team immediately.

"You will know everything when you arrive at the recording location for the third issue."

"I already know that this is a trap, yet I have no choice but to board the bus." Jimin pursed his lips before he followed after Irene. "Sister Irene, don't worry. I will not like that young sister because you always treat me so well."