Chapter 204: Production Team, Are You Guys the Devil?

"You are just trying to plot something against me," Jennie Kim retaliated as she did not agree with Irene's point of view.

Irene merely chuckled before she replied, "If I am really intending to plot something against you, I would not have told you everything that I just said. If you really want to keep living in denial and refuse to admit that what I just said makes some sense, then there is nothing else I can say that will help you get out of the situation that you are in. Do you really want to continue excluding yourself and hating on everyone else in the program? Not knowing when to put your pride and ego aside will prove to be one of the biggest obstacles in your life."

Jennie Kim could not refute Irene's statement this time. Therefore, she kept quiet and silently looked out the window with a stern expression on her face.

When Irene saw that Jennie Kim did not want to continue the conversation anymore, she did not force her. Irene pulled her cap down and closed her eyes to take a short nap.

This was because Irene had a hunch that the production team would definitely make the mission extremely difficult for them this time round.

Since they had not arrived at the final destination, the filming of the second episode has not officially begun. Therefore, all the guest members were still in possession of their cell phones.

Halfway through the journey, Irene suddenly received a text message from Lisa that read "I miss you already."

As soon as she received that text message, Irene was extremely happy and excited. However, at this time, she suddenly realized that Jennie Kim, who was sitting next to her, was staring at her cell phone.

Irene did not put her cell phone away. Instead, she handed her cell phone over to Jennie Kim so that she could look at the wallpaper on her cell phone. "Here, look at this."

Jennie Kim took the cell phone from Irene's hand and she stared at the picture of Irene and Lisa kissing under the rising sun. Jennie Kim was immediately filled with envy and she tried desperately to hold back her tears because she was extremely jealous and upset. "Though I have already known her for so many years, I have never seen this side of her before. The Lisa that I know would always be wearing a suit and tie. I have never seen her wearing anything else before."

"This is because she only shows this side of her to the people who are important to her," Irene responded as she took her cell phone back from Jennie Kim in order to reply to Lisa's message. "You were the one who chased me away when I was still trying to spend more time with you earlier at home."

"I am regretting it already."

"Hahaha! It is useless for you to regret it now!" Irene replied mercilessly.

"I will remember this."

Hahaha. Such a revengeful woman.

Irene put her cell phone away and she suddenly realized that Jennie Kim was sobbing silently beside her. Irene quickly took a piece of tissue out from her bag before she handed it over to Jennie Kim. "It's not a bad thing to fall in love, but it is a bad thing to be hung up on and stay obsessed over someone who will never belong to you."

"Who asked for your opinion?" Jennie Kim replied as she grabbed the tissue from Irene to wipe her tears away.

At this time, Park Jimin, who had stuffed himself with too much food and drinks earlier, suddenly started to experience motion sickness and he vomited a couple of times. In an instant, everyone in the bus were suddenly covering their nose and mouth because the smell of his vomit was too strong and overbearing.

Irene had already advised him not to eat so much but he just wouldn't listen!

However, none of them would have expected that they would be travelling on the bus for more than ten hours straight! When they finally arrived at their destination, it was already five o'clock in the evening. All of them were exhausted from the bumpy and long bus ride and they were extremely cautious and anxious when they stepped out of the bus. The shocked and stunned expression on all of their faces as soon as they got off the bus was priceless indeed.