Chapter 326: Come On, Hurt One Another

"Sister Irene, you can rest assured that I can return secretly to record a video of Sister-in-Law whenever you miss her. Is that okay? Will you feel better then?"

"That is much better. You are so much better than Tiffany!" Irene replied as she put down her tissue box and went upstairs to change out of her clothes.

Although Irene had just cried, she looked so beautiful and gorgeous after putting on her makeup.

"Didn't you say that you wanted to take a picture of me? Take the picture now..."

The young paparazzo and Tiffany were dumbstruck.

At last, Tiffany brought Irene to the seaside to take a few photos before she finally posted the pictures on her fan page,

@BaeBaeLovesTheScenery: "How do you guys think these photos look? I suddenly feel like changing my agent!"

This was because the young paparazzo had taken a picture of Tiffany kicking Irene in the butt from the back.

Come on, hurt one another.

[Short Bae, are you going to join the cast already?]

[Short Bae, I will be waiting for your return so you can stream a live broadcast for us soon! Love you three thousand times.]

[Short Bae, please make sure that you act really well for your drama!]

[Sister Tiffany is really too hilarious, right? Hahaha.]

Although Irene was excited to see the comments from the Baetokkis, she felt a little unhappy. Were they really only going to call her Short Bae in the future?

...

At this time, in a recording studio.

A music producer was getting angry at the songs that had been composed by the music producers.

"What kind of songs are these? How will I be able to give Hye-su the transformation that she wants with this kind of songs? This is not good enough! Continue finding me a better song!"

Hye-su subsequently entered the recording studio, wearing a pair of sunglasses before she placed a music score in front of the music producer. "Take a look at this song."

The music producer glanced at Hye-su and initially, he did not have any expectations at all. However, after playing the music on the keyboard, he grabbed Hye-su as he was pleasantly surprised. "Where did you find this? Who composed this piece of music?"

"I wrote it myself," Hye-su replied as she raised her brows and sat down on the chair beside the music producer. "I have already been composing and writing this song for quite a long time but I did not tell you about it. Didn't you say that I will never be able to write any popular and trendy songs? I wanted to prove you wrong. Is this song good enough for you?"

The producer was a little skeptical when he heard that Hye-su had written and composed the song all by herself.

This was because he had known her for a long time and he understood Hye-su's style. She had never been the type to compose this kind of love songs.

"Hye-su, you have to be honest with me. Where did you get this song? If there is a copyright issue, we can just approach the composer and purchase the copyright from the original owner. As a singer, you must not be caught plagiarizing anyone else's songs. You know the consequences and the seriousness of this matter if you are caught plagiarizing!"

"I have already told you that I wrote and composed this song by myself," Hye-su replied impatiently. "Brother Chao, I promise you that there will be no copyright issues with this song. Is that okay, then?"