Chapter 273: Wait for My Lawyer's Letter

At seven o'clock in the morning the next day, Lisa got ready to leave the Royal Dragon Villa.

As soon as he got into the car, Secretary Oh said, "Principal, please take a look at this."

Secretary Oh passed his cell phone over to Lisa so that she could read the rumor that someone had spread about Irene having a man secretly backing her up in the entertainment industry.

"The media and public are now trying their best to spy on and investigate the young mistress. They are all very keen to find out where she is currently staying at."

Hmm. So, were they referring to him when they mentioned a man attended the dinner hosted by Ace Media?

"I want you to create a verified public social media account under my name by noon."

This was because the words 'Lisa is more than enough to scare anyone off.'

"Okay."

He was a big shot and he was going to intentionally come forth just so he could see how the media would react.

...

At nine o'clock that morning, the police finally determined the location that Ahn Byeongho was last seen at after going through various channels and conducting a thorough investigation. Ahn Byeongho was last seen at a bus station in Seoul and it seemed as though he had taken the bus to a neighbouring city.

The police quickly sent a search force to the neighbouring city to look for Ahn Byeongho because according to the information and evidence that they had gathered so far, it seemed as though Ahn Byeongho had not been kidnapped or abducted. In fact, Ahn Byeongho had bought his own bus tickets and got onto the bus on his own free will.

After searching for more than three hours, the police officers finally found Ahn Byeongho working in a factory in the neighbouring city.

Ahn Byeongho was shocked when he saw the police officers coming for him and he stuttered as he spoke, "Police officer...I...I did not do anything wrong."

"Don't be nervous. We just want to make sure that you are alright. Do you know how difficult it has been for us to look for you? Do you know that there has been a huge commotion on the Internet for the past two days because of you?"

When the police officer saw the blank look on Ahn Byeongho's face, he quickly took out his cell phone to show Ahn Byeongho the video of his grandfather reprimanding and blaming Irene for his grandson's disappearance.

Ahn Byeongho was dumbfounded as soon as he watched the video. "My grandfather must be confused right now. I think that he is really getting more and more forgetful. I told him where I was going before I left that day. His dementia must have deteriorated. Police officer, my grandfather had always been the one to look after me ever since I was young. I had caused him a lot of trouble when I was younger, so I really want to work and earn some money in order to save enough money to buy better a hearing aid for my grandfather. I did not expect to cause such a huge misunderstanding."

"Is Irene your idol?"

"Yes!" Ahn Byeongho replied immediately.

"Then I guess you had better hurry up and clarify this matter before the netizens completely destroy your idol."

After listening to the police officer's words, Ahn Byeongho took out his cell phone to try and look up news regarding Irene but he could not get his phone to work because of the broken screen.

When the police officer saw this, he handed his cell phone over to Ahn Byeongho.

As soon as Ahn Byeongho browsed through the comments and criticisms online, he jumped up immediately. "What are these people talking about? Sister Irene is such a good and kind-hearted person. She built the counselling and educational platform to help students who are in need, so how could these people say such mean and malicious things about her? Police officer, please bring me back to Seoul as soon as possible so that I can help Sister Irene to clarify this matter to the public."