Chapter 334: I am Coming, Wild Man

After she pushed her room door open, Irene rushed over to the bed when she saw that the lights in the room were on. "I am coming, wild man!"

However, at this time, the person lying on the bed could not stop laughing at all. "Hahaha..."

"Tiffany?" Irene suddenly felt very disappointed. "Where is my wild man?"

"She has left," Tiffany replied as she sat up on the bed and hit Irene with a pillow. "Her meeting ended late in the evening and after that, she went to meet Director Mong for dinner. She should probably be on the airplane back to Seoul now..."

No wonder her cell phone was turned off.

"Wait. What are you talking about? Lisa met up with Director Mong for dinner tonight?" Irene suddenly looked at Tiffany with a surprised expression on her face.

"What else did you expect to happen? Did you really think that she would tolerate it and allow Director Mong to misunderstand you?" Tiffany asked as she chuckled. "Since you do not want to publicise your relationship, Lisacould only ask Director Mong out for dinner to handle and clarify this matter in a discreet manner. In this respect, Lisa always does it better than me."

"Aww..." Irene felt great joy and sweetness in her heart after hearing Tiffany's words. "That is because I am her little descendant!"

"Okay then, Miss Descendant. It is already two in the morning. Can we go to bed now?"

Irene went into the bathroom to wash up. However, as soon as she got into bed, she took out her cell phone to send a short text message to Lisa: "Lisa, hurry up and get a good night's rest as soon as you get home."

At this time, Lisa had just gotten off the plane and she was on the way back to Royal Dragon Villa. Initially, she was very exhausted and tired but she could not help but smile to herself as soon as she saw the text message from Irene. "Hurry up and go to bed already. Don't be naughty!"

Irene held her cell phone tightly in her hand as she drifted off to sleep. That night, she once again dreamt that she was holding a concert and that her Lisa was sitting in a corner of the stage as she watched her performance...

...

The next day, Tiffany was also leaving the filming set. Before she left for Seoul, she told Irene, "I will come and pick you up in the evening on the 13th. There is a rehearsal on that day for all the performers for the fiftieth anniversary celebration."

"Alright, I got it." Irene was not worried because she was already very familiar with the melody of her song.

"I would also like you to eat less if you do not want your fans to change your nickname from Short Bae to Round Bae."

Irene asked, "Why aren't you any more adorable even after falling in love and being in a relationship? Is it because you have not opened up and used the contents of the box that I have given you?"

After that, Irene was beaten down by Tiffany's deadly glare.

"You have not opened up the present that I gave you, have you?"

Tiffany then replied, "Shut up...if you still want to leave the crew alive."

Irene could not help but smiled when she heard Tiffany's threat. It seemed as though the film emperor had not succeeded yet.

A few days later, the crew of began their promotions and it was already confirmed that Irene would be attending the press conference for the release of their drama.

Korea National University also released the news that Irene would be performing a song for their fiftieth anniversary celebration.

Although the Baetokkis had successfully educated and taught the people on Korea National University's forum a lesson by posting their own academic credentials and certificates on the forum, there was once again a huge commotion this time because Irene would actually be performing at the university's fiftieth anniversary celebration.