Chapter 205: I Will Replace Him

Five items for one whole day and night. How would he be able to survive in the desert?

At this time, Irene, who should have just abandoned Park Jimin, suddenly spoke up and said to the production team, "I will replace him and take over his punishment on his behalf. If you do not want to hear him whining continuously, you had better agree with my suggestion!"

"But you have to know that you will be stranded on a desert this time. Things might be easier for you in the jungle since you can get plenty of food or herbs that you need from the jungle, but there is nothing in the desert for you to use," the production team reminded Irene. "Do not put yourself at risk just because you are good-hearted. If Park Jimin really cannot survive in the desert, he can just choose to give up and withdraw from this mission."

"I will replace him," Irene replied firmly.

"Don't you need to ask for your partner's opinion before you make any decision of your own?" the production crew asked as they stole a glance at Jennie Kim.

Jennie Kim had already given the cameraman and the production crew a big headache during the first episode.

They did not want Jennie Kim to cause any more trouble for them if Irene offered to take over Park Jimin's punishment. After all, Jennie Kim was also being punished and she could only carry five items with her.

For two girls and a weak child to survive in a desert with so few items on them, that would almost be equivalent to killing them.

"Let her replace him if she wants to. I would also like to know what she is going to do when her supply eventually runs out!" No one would have expected that Jennie Kim would agree so easily. This saved the production team a lot of unnecessary drama and trouble.

"Why don't we do it this way, then? The production team has just discussed this matter and since both of you will be bringing Kris along with you, we will allow each of you to bring ten items with you. Park Jimin will be able to take as many things as he wants to, then." The production team was being very kind and generous because they did not want Park Jimin to cause them too much trouble.

"Woohoo! Sister Irene...I knew that you care about me even though you are always so cold to me."

"I am just afraid that you will keep coming to look for me again and again. Please promise me that you will bring enough supplies with you so that you will not bother me anymore?"

"Haha..."

"Hahaha!"

The entire group burst into laughter immediately. These two people were really the living treasures of the program.

"Let's go. We have to pick what we want to carry with us now."

Irene and the remaining eight guests entered the supermarket to make their selection.

There were two things that were absolutely indispensable in the desert, the first being water and the second being salt. After that, they would also need some food, as well as tools for self-defence and to call for help.

Irene and Jennie Kim could only pick ten items each and although Kris could carry as much as he wanted to, his weak physical body could not support a heavy load.

Therefore, after entering the supermarket, Kris could only look at Irene with a helpless expression on his face.

Jennie Kim also turned around and looked at Irene.

Irene frowned immediately before she said to Jennie Kim, "Why are you looking at me? You are the biology expert. Shouldn't we be listening to you now?"