Chapter 247: Who Cares? Let's Continue Watching a Good Show

"Is such a worthless woman worth so much of your attention? A member of the Lee family should not be acting this way. Do you understand what I am saying?" Master Lee asked in a very angry tone.

At this time, Mrs. Lee dragged Kim Yoo-jung, who was dressed in her pyjamas, in front of Master Lee.

"Dad, Yoo-jung is not what you think she is..."

"She's not the type of person I assume her to be? Then, why is she fooling around with you in bed even though the both of you are still unmarried? I am so angry and frustrated just by looking at both of you acting indecently right now! Butler, get this woman out of this house now and make sure that the young master breaks all contact with this woman from today onwards. If I find out that you two are still in contact and still having a relationship with one another, then I can assure you that Kim Yoo-jung will either be disabled or completely gone from this world! You can make your own decision now."

Kim Yoo-jung was frightened and shocked when she heard Master Lee's words.

She did not want to be disabled, nor did she want to disappear from this world.

So, Kim Yoo-jung could not help but stagger backwards helplessly.

"Yoo-jung...please don't go."

Kim Yoo-jung was so scared that she did not even change out of her pyjamas, but she simply grabbed her backpack from the sofa and rushed out of Lee Jong-suk's private villa immediately.

"Is this the type of woman that you love so dearly? Lee Jong-suk, do you know how difficult it was for me to build the Lee family's business empire and do you know how much sweat and sacrifice we had to make to finally make it this far? You, on the other hand, only know how to enjoy life and give me all kinds of trouble all the time. If you did not casually offend people that you should not have offended simply because of that woman, then you would not be in this situation right now. Do you know how easily I can deal with you? I am warning you one last time. You had better not test my patience. Otherwise, I don't know what I will do to you."

After he was done speaking, Master Lee turned around to give some instructions to the butler. "The young master will be grounded for the next three months. I want you to freeze all his credit cards and bank accounts. I do not object to him spending money on women but...not all women are worth it!"

At this point, Kim Yoo-jung was still unaware about what she was about to lose but when her agent came to pick her up to drop her home, she was extremely embarrassed.

"What happened? Didn't young Master Lee bring you out to humiliate and teach Irene a lesson tonight? Why did you run out in public dressed in your pyjamas? What are you going to say if you run into one of your fans?"

Kim Yoo-jung started crying as she held tightly onto her agent's arm. "Lee Jong-suk's father came and chased me out of his villa. He made Lee Jong-suk break up with me on the spot."

As soon as Kim Yoo-jung's agent heard her story, she immediately knew that the situation had taken a turn for the worse.

Lee Jong-suk had been Kim Yoo-jung's gold sponsor for many years. He had supported and backed Kim Yoo-jung up in whatever she wanted to do. He would make big donations and use money and his power to ensure that Kim Yoo-jung would stand out in the entertainment circle. If Kim Yoo-jung lost Lee Jong-suk's support at this time, then Kim Yoo-jung's future would be unimaginable.

However, the only thing that they could do right now was to block the news and not let anyone know that there were already some changes in Kim Yoo-jung and Lee Jong-suk's relationship.

"Let's go home first."

But...this matter was not beyond Kim Yoo-jung's agent's control.

Because the second young miss's next step would be to let Kim Yoo-jung understand what a devastating blow was.