Chapter 379: Anyway, You are Very Annoying

"This was obviously your doing! What else do you want to talk about?" Seolhyun screamed as she lay on the hospital bed.

"Mr. Kim, forgive me for being straightforward, but based on my observation of the way that the Kim family is allowing Seolhyun to act, this is not the first time an incident similar to this has occurred, am I right? I also think that your sister would also encounter many more incidents like this in the future. Of course, this is your personal family affairs and I do not have a right to interfere or give my opinion at all. However, I would like to ask about the whereabouts of Miss Kim's assistant. Why isn't she here now?" Irene asked Hee-chul after looking around the private ward.

"We are talking about the nail that you placed in my shoe now! Why are you talking about my assistant instead?"

"She has gone out to get supper for Seolhyun," Hee-chul replied. "Miss Bae, may I know why you are looking for Seolhyun's assistant?"

"Then we should wait for her to return first. We cannot start the show without her."

"Why do you want to act so mysterious now?" Seolhyun replied as she rolled her eyes at Irene. "Irene, I know that we have had our disagreements earlier in the afternoon, but do you really have to be so vicious and ruthless?"

Irene could not stop herself from laughing out loud as soon as she heard Seolhyun's complaints. "If I had really wanted to deal with someone, I would never place a nail in her shoe where the tracks could possibly lead right back to me. I would not deal with you in such an obvious place like the dressing room. Moreover, you are underestimating me. If I had really wanted to deal with you, I would not just place a nail in your foot, I would have aimed for your leg instead."

"You...you are such a vicious person!"

"Then, can you tell me why you hate me so much? Is it really just because I accepted the endorsement contract for the brand specializing in hemorrhoid creams?"

"Why do I need a reason to hate you?" the arrogant young lady said as she glared at Irene. She did not even bother to come up with an excuse to reply to Irene's question. "Anyway, you are very annoying."

"Okay, fine. I am the most annoying, then..." Irene replied helplessly.

This young lady was really acting like a child and her emotions were written all over her face.

At this time, Seolhyun's assistant finally returned to the ward with the supper that she bought for Seolhyun in her hand. "Seolhyun, I bought you some food that you love."

"What took you so long? You are always so slow! Did you travel on an ant's back?" Seolhyun replied as she looked at the other party with disgust written all over her face. It seemed as though she would never be pleased no matter what anyone did for her.

Irene also noticed that Seolhyun's assistant's hand was swollen because her hand was burnt.

"Irene, what did you want to say earlier? Why don't you start already?"

At this time, Irene glanced at Tiffany before she turned her eyes back to Seolhyun with a smile on her face. "Actually, the television station has just extracted some new evidence for us that I think you do not know about."

"Who are you trying to deceive? The television station has already told me countless times that no one else had entered the dressing room after I took my shoes off. Who else would have committed such a heinous crime aside from you?"

"So, are you just assuming and accusing me?"

"Irene, what kind of stories are you trying to make up now?" Seolhyun sneered in reply.