Chapter 242: It's Frustrating to be Liked by Someone Like You

In the afternoon, Kim Yoo-jung and her agent drove their company car over to Director Mong's residence.

Kim Yoo-jung was wearing an extremely expensive suit, paired with a pair of very expensive sunglasses. Her assistant was holding an umbrella over her head as they walked over to Director Mong's front door.

Director Mong's assistant opened the door and she really felt like rolling her eyes when she saw Kim Yoo-jung standing outside the front door.

When Irene came to Director Mong to convince him that she could take on the role of the first female lead for his drama, she dressed up as Ji Min-ah to impress Director Mong. How could Kim Yoo-jung appear before them dressed as though she was here for a catwalk?

"You can just wait in the courtyard first. Director Mong is having his lunch," the young assistant informed them coldly.

"I think that Director Mong must be slightly confused right now. Our Yoo-jung has already given him a lot of face by coming all the way here to meet him. Is your Director Mong really not afraid that the investors will replace him in a blink of an eye?"

Kim Yoo-jung's agent sneered as she threatened Director Mong's assistant.

"Let's see if you really have the ability to do that then. Even if you guys really have the ability to replace Director Mong, you still have to wait for him to finish his lunch!" the young assistant yelled as she pointed at the sitting area in the courtyard. "Aren't we giving you face already?"

"You..."

When Kim Yoo-jung saw how agitated her agent was, she calmed her down and stopped her immediately. "Let's just wait."

"Yoo-jung, she's nothing more than an assistant."

"Before you hit the dog, you have to see who the master is. I am going to work with Director Mong soon, so let's give him some face," Kim Yoo-jung replied as she patted her agent on her shoulders.

"You are right. I think that I can clearly understand your theory about how a dog should be treated just by watching both of you." After that, Director Mong's assistant turned around and walked back into the house before she told Director Mong, who had just put down his chopsticks, "Director Mong, the two people outside just called me a dog."

As soon as Director Mong heard his assistant's words, he stood up immediately and walked out to the courtyard to meet Kim Yoo-jung and her agent.

"Director Mong..."

When Director Mong looked at Kim Yoo-jung, there was only ridicule and indifference in his eyes. He took out his cell phone from his pocket immediately, and made a phone call to his investor in front of Kim Yoo-jung. "I don't need you to invest in my drama anymore. I will replace you with another investor immediately. Did you really think that I need to beg you to invest in this drama?"

The person on the other side of the line was obviously caught off guard.

Although they were only suppressing Director Mong because they had already obtained some sort of benefit from the Lee family, they had never thought about withdrawing any capital from his drama.

"Director Mong..."

However, Director Mong had already hung up the phone and placed his cell phone back into his pocket without giving the other party a chance to speak.

"Young girl, you are putting on a lot of airs."

Kim Yoo-jung was a little nervous because of the expression on Director Mong's face.

"Director Mong, our Yoo-jung..."

"Shut up! Was I talking to you? Who do you think you are to have the audacity to talk to me directly?" Director Mong snapped at Kim Yoo-jung's agent as he pointed his finger at her. "Yoo-jung this. Yoo-jung that. Why don't you tell me now? What's so good about her?"