Chapter 327: You Have Got It All Wrong!

Tiffany chased after Yeo Jin-goo and she finally arrived on the seventh floor. However, she did not dare to get out close to Yeo Jin-goo.

This was especially because there were other hotel staff members standing along the hotel aisle. They were all smiling shyly among themselves when they saw Yeo Jin-goo.

"Oh my goodness! It is really the film emperor, Yeo Jin-goo! Beibei, you are really lucky! You will be able to cook and wash his clothes for him for the next few months. I am so envious of you!"

"I know! I am really excited too. I would never have thought that I would be blessed with such good luck!"

Tiffany stopped in her tracks when she heard the conversation between the two hotel staff members.

She wanted to stop the two girls and she wanted to teach them a lesson. She wanted to tell them that they were not allowed to hit on her man or have any wild ideas about him, but she was Irene's agent.

What status could she use to confront them?

His girlfriend?

Who knew if Yeo Jin-goo would change his mind about their relationship tomorrow?

Forget it...

Tiffany admitted that she was very affected and she stopped herself from knocking on his room door.

Therefore, she stood outside Yeo Jin-goo's hotel room before she sent him a brief text message: "I will come over and get the item from you another time. I will be returning home today."

After reading the text message from Tiffany, Yeo Jin-goo could immediately tell that something was wrong. Therefore, he quickly rushed towards the door before he opened it.

At this time, Tiffany was standing right outside his room door but she did not look very happy.

"What happened?" Yeo Jin-goo asked as he looked at Tiffany. "Why don't you want to come in if you are already here?"

"Brother Jin, who usually cleans up your room?" Tiffany asked as she looked at Yeo Jin-goo.

"I do it myself," Yeo Jin-goo replied immediately. "This is because I can never trust any of the hotel staff members."

The expression on Tiffany's face softened as soon as she heard Yeo Jin-goo's words and she spoke to him in a gentler tone. "Didn't you say that you wanted to pass me something?"

Yeo Jin-goo looked at Tiffany before he pulled her into his room.

"Hey..."

"Don't be afraid, Sister Tiffany. I will accompany you out of the hotel room later. No one will say anything then," Yeo Jin-goo's assistant quickly assured Tiffany.

Yeo Jin-goo brought Tiffany into his bedroom immediately before he closed the door behind them. After that, he pressed her against the wall before he asked her, "What happened just now?"

"I came across the hotel's cleaning service staff just now and I happened to hear the conversation between the staff members who are responsible for cleaning your room. I...I am very envious that she will be able to do your laundry and cook for you."

Yeo Jin-goo smiled and pinched Tiffany's chin as soon as he heard her words. "Are you jealous?"

Tiffany instantly turned around to avoid looking at him.

"You can relax and rest assured. I have obsessive compulsive disorder and I do not like other people touching my belongings."

After listening to his words, Tiffany though to herself, 'Why does it seem as though every good looking man in this world has obsessive compulsive disorder?'