Chapter 350: I Don't Believe You!

All the netizens were making fun of Hye-su at this time. If they thought about it carefully, Irene had been playing around with Hye-su as though she was a monkey in a circus.

Irene had been teasing her right from the beginning and she had manipulated Hye-su until she was completely defeated in front of the public. Irene had undoubtedly dealt a fatal blow to Hye-su.

Plagiarism. Slander. Buying a copyrighted song. Irene revealed all of Hye-su's hidden and secretive acts in front of the public. Could she feel any more embarrassed or humiliated?

[Congratulations to Hye-su for being the biggest joke in the entertainment industry! I also want to congratulate Hye-su's fans for being the dumbest fans in history! Let's give them a round of applause.]

[If I were in Hye-su's shoes right now, I would be having all sorts of suicidal thoughts. Everyone all across the country knows that she is stupid and that she had plagiarized Irene's song now!]

[Irene's move is really too brutal but I like it! There is no need to be merciful and lenient towards people who are trying to steal and take credit for the hard work of others.]

[Oh my. I really feel like becoming one of Irene's fans. I feel as though I will become as intelligent as her and maybe I will be able to get into NTU then.]

[I suddenly feel that Irene's fans have also grown and become more and more like her. How would anyone be able to deal with them in the future?]

[Let's see if anyone would dare frame or set Irene up again in the future...]

...

As soon as the case was closed, Irene had wanted to give Hye-su some time off but she unexpectedly received a phone call from Hye-su instead.

"Irene..."

"Your voice is quivering," Irene said as soon as she heard Hye-su's voice.

"I know," Hye-su replied. She was sitting on the sofa in her living room at this time, and it was dark around her as she did not switch on the lights at all. "I just wanted to call you to congratulate you for defeating me. You did really well. You sent me to hell without even putting in much effort at all. You are still as intelligent as you were in the past."

"I know that I am very smart. You don't have to call me to remind me," Irene replied as she sneered.

"Why? How can you be so intelligent and witty? How can you be so talented even though you did not complete the music course in university? Why is everything so easy for you when it is so difficult for me to make a transition in my music genre? Can you tell me what I am doing wrongly? Is it simply because I am not working hard enough?" Hye-su asked as she teared over the other end of the line. She was filled with resentment and dissatisfaction. "Life is just so unfair."

"You are wrong. In fact, life is very fair. It is simply because you have never cherished or appreciated any of the achievements that you have gained as a singer so far. You are always comparing yourself to others and you do not cherish everything that you have. How can you have a successful transformation when you refuse to step out of your comfort zone?"

"I don't understand your principles and I don't want to understand it at all," Hye-su yelled over the phone.

"Then, you can just continue acting the way you are," Irene replied as she could not be bothered about her anymore.

"Irene, will you let me off the hook?"

"Let you off?"

Irene laughed before she hung up the phone. This was because the production crew was already urging her to get ready to film the next scene.