Chapter 296: You are So Precious

"That is great," Kim Hanbin suddenly said as he gave Irene a thumbs up.

It was obvious that he wanted to compliment Irene. His sister-in-law was really awesome.

"With this kind of determination, you are already halfway to success. As for the other half..."

"Sister-in-law, tell us what you have in mind."

"We need to discuss some ways and methods that we can use to win Sister Kim Dasom over. First of all, you will need to express the stance that you are taking during a big occasion. The most important thing right now is to fix the biggest misunderstanding and barrier that stands between both of you. As soon as the matter involving your mother is resolved, it would definitely be easier for both of you to finally reconcile your relationship," Irene replied as she tried to give Choi Min-hwan all the support and advice that she could.

"Brother-in-law, don't say that I did not remind you at all. It will be my sister's birthday in five days. That would be a great opportunity for you to win her back. I can be the one to trick her into coming back to Seoul, but that is all that I can do. You will have to work on everything else," Kim Hanbin also said as he showed Choi Min-hwan his support.

"Secondly, you will also have to get rid of all your other women..."

"We were all just having a business relationship. There is nothing going on between me and those women at all..." Choi Min-hwan quickly explained himself.

"Hani..."

"There is also nothing going on between us. Although my assistant did have sexual intercourse with her twice in the past, I have never done anything to let Kim Dasom down at all."

Irene nodded her head in relief. If this was the case, it would be relatively easier to handle this matter.

"You have to get rid of all the women in your life, then let Kim Dasom know that you have already done that and that she is actually your priority. As long as you get these two most important things done, I am confident that Kim Dasom will soften her heart and return to your side eventually. Of course, you must never do anything to hurt her again in future," Irene replied. "If you think that this task is too difficult to accomplish, you can invite us to Kim Dasom's birthday banquet. We will play by ear to help you to round up the situation then."

Kim Hanbin could not help but applaud after listening to Irene's words.

"Brother-in-law, see. I told you that Sister-in-law would definitely know what to do!"

Choi Min-hwan raised the tea cup in his hand with a grateful expression on his face. "I will remember everything that you have done for us. If you need any help in future, please do not hesitate to ask me for help."

In fact, there was nothing more that Irene could do. All that she could do was to give her sincere advice so that people could wake up and learn from their own mistakes.

Moreover, everything was already in place because Choi Min-hwan was still deeply in love with Kim Dasom.

"Then, you must attend my sister's birthday party, Sister-in-law."

"I will definitely attend it if I have the time," Irene agreed immediately. This was because she also wanted to determine if Choi Min-hwan was really that determined to cut off his mother and all of his women just so that he could finally give Kim Dasom a real home and all the love and affection she deserved.

"I finally understand why Lisa loves you and treasures you so much. You are so precious."

"Hmm...have you only realized that now?"