Chapter 400: I am Balding from Scratching My Head So Much

Irene stared at the netizens' comments nervously. Someone had actually put Lisa together with her. Could these people really read her mind?

Although the netizens had already come up with the right conclusion about their relationship...

Irene felt that it would be a long time until the netizens could finally conclude that their assumptions were true after all.

Moreover, it would be difficult for the media and paparazzi to follow up on the situation as long as Irene did not respond to them at all. In addition, Loey would also be protecting Irene using X Society and Royal Dragon Villa was so heavily guarded that it would be impossible for anyone to enter to spy on Irene at all.

Sigh. Lisa, are you really going this far?

As Irene was having a headache when she was staring at her laptop, Lisa suddenly walked in through the front door of the villa.

Irene got up and approached the man as soon as she saw him entering the front door. After that, she asked in a nervous voice, "Lisa...did you run into any reporters at the gate when you were coming home?"

"No, I did not see any of them. I entered through the back door," Lisa replied as she took off her coat and held it in her hand.

"Lisa, were you the one who asked my brother to release the news on X Society today?"

"Why? Is there a problem? Don't you live here?" Lisa asked as she frowned.

"That is not what I meant."

However, just as Irene was about to explain herself, Lisa held her coat in her hand and headed upstairs to the bedroom.

So...

Was Lisa really mad at her this time? Was she really angry that she had forgotten about her birthday?

At this time, Irene was on the verge of giving in but when she looked at the time, she realized that she was only a few hours away from her game plan. She had to hold back her emotions for a little longer.

Jerk!

Fat pork trotters!

At this time, the notification tone on the group chat on Irene's cell phone started ringing again.

@WangJackson: "Happy birthday to Second Young Miss!"

@TycoonKim: "Congratulations to Second Young Miss for maintaining your youth and handsome features. May you be blessed with a son soon!"

All of them were wishing and congratulating Lisa for her birthday.

At this time, Irene had to stick to her plan and so she hid in her live broadcast room so that she could avoid Lisa under the pretext that she was signing autographs for her fans. Irene also pretended not to have noticed all the text messages on her cell phone.

Can these group of people just let her off already?

After a short while, Lisa knocked on her room door. "Aren't you going to wash up now? Don't you have a magazine shoot tomorrow?"

"I will shower in a short while, Lisa. You can go to bed first if you are tired. I still have some autographs to sign," Irene replied to Lisa's question immediately.

At this time, Lisa did not push the door open but she simply returned to her bedroom as though nothing was wrong at all. She wanted to see how long the little descendant could continue acting so coldly towards her.

Irene was relieved when she heard her footsteps as she walked further and further away.

After that, Irene carefully took out the love letter that she had carefully prepared for her. She had also drawn some pictures on the envelope, just as she did nine years ago.