Chapter 253: How Many Love Rivals Do You Want Me to Have?

In an instant, it felt as though everyone was holding their breaths.

At this time, Lisa quickly walked over to Lee Joon-gi and Irene before she greeted indifferently, "Uncle."

What?

Lee Joon-gi was Lisa's uncle?

How could that even be possible?

No one had ever known that Lee Joon-gi had this sort of family background.

"Lisa..." Irene also greeted Lisa in an aggrieved manner at this time.

"What happened? Why do you sound so upset? Did someone bully you?" Lisa reached out her hand and pinched Irene's cheeks gently in front of everyone else.

Everyone took a deep breath before they secretly heaved a huge sigh of relief. They were all rejoicing because fortunately enough, they were not the person who had just asked Irene to take off her high heels and dance for them.

The expression on Hani's face was even uglier at this point.

"Who would dare to bully her? There would be people who would have flown to her rescue immediately," Lee Joon-gi replied as he glared at Irene. "Both of you can go inside and chat with each other. There is nothing for you to do out here anymore."

The corners of Lisa's mouth curved up slightly. In fact, Tiffany had already told and explained the entire situation to Lisa. No one knew when Tiffany slipped away during the confrontation, but the process was not important because what mattered most was the end result.

Lisa reached out her hands and placed her arms around Irene's shoulders before she turned around and faced the other guests once again. She smiled slightly and winked before she said, "If anyone else would like to watch someone dancing in future, feel free to approach me and ask me to dance or perform for you. My dancing skills can be pretty impressive too."

At this time, everyone could not help but take a step back.

This was because even though most of them were top actors and actresses in the entertainment industry, in front of the Manoban family, they were nothing more than just entertainers or performers.

Lee Joon-gi could only glance at Irene before he glared at Lisa. "You little brat."

"Go now." Lisa then brought Irene into the living room before they headed into Lee Joon-gi's private living quarters.

It was only at this point that the guests finally realized the reason why Irene could be so courageous and confident. They vaguely knew that Irene and Lisa were apparently childhood friends who grew up together. Even though the Bae family had gone bankrupt a few years ago, they could tell that the Bae family and the Manoban family were still on close terms, judging by Lisa's protective attitude towards Irene.

Who would actually have the right to ask Irene to take off her high heels to dance for them to entertain them? That was simply impossible.

At this time, the agent who had just stopped Jin-hee from chatting with Irene suddenly turned around and told Jin-hee, "You can do whatever you want when you see Irene in future. I will not stop you or interfere if you want to talk to her or spend time with her in future."

"Alright then! I will ask Sister Irene for her autograph later!" Jin-hee squealed excitedly.

...

At this time, on the balcony on the second floor of the mansion, Lisa was hugging Irene from the back as they both gazed down at the guests who were all gathered in the garden and courtyard.

"Lisa...I don't think that it would be good for us to be so intimate right now. This is still uncle's house after all..." Irene replied as she felt a little uneasy.