Chapter 392: Lisa, We are Already Old

Irene quickly got into Lisa's black sedan that was parked at a hidden spot as she held onto the trophy that she had won tonight.

As soon as she got into the car, she took off her high heels and placed both her legs on Lisa's lap as she acted coquettishly. "Lisa, I am cold."

Lisa had already turned on the heater in the car before Irene came and therefore, she knew that this was merely one of Irene's little tricks to be more intimate with her. Did she really think that Lisa would not be able to read her mind?

However, Lisa did not expose her but instead; she held out her arms and hugged her little descendant before she kissed her on her forehead. After that, she wrapped her coat around her before she asked, "Are you satisfied now?"

"Lisa, Grandpa has already left, hasn't he?"

"Yes." Lisa nodded.

"That's good! We do not have to keep dating in secret then," Irene exclaimed as she placed her arms around Lisa's neck. She started sniffing Lisa as though she was a little fox and after a short while, she was finally contented. At this time, Irene closed her eyes as she said, "Lisa, please wake me up when we are home."

"You have not seen me in ten days and the first thing that you want to do as soon as you see me is to sleep? What?" Lisa asked as she whispered in her ear.

"Lisa, I was up all night to finish shooting a scene yesterday and we only stopped filming early in the morning. Then, I rushed back to the hotel room to pack up before leaving for the airport..." Irene explained in an aggrieved manner. "Alright then...I will chat with you on the way home."

After listening to Irene's explanation, Lisa pressed her head against her chest and said, "No need."

"Lisa, we will be wrapping up the filming for soon. Once I am done filming that drama, I will make sure to spend more time with you so that you will not be a lonely old woman all the time."

"Just sleep already," Lisa replied as she caressed the little descendant's back, coaxing her to close her eyes and rest.

"I cannot sleep when you are acting like this," Irene said as she sat up straight before leaning against Lisa's body again. "Lisa, do you not feel jealous at all? There were many handsome guys at the awards ceremony earlier. I also saw a very tender and handsome young boy just now..."

In fact, Lisa did have the tendency to feel jealous whenever Irene was around any other man in the past. After all, his little descendant's profession would tend to make others feel jealous and insecure all the time. However, over the past few months, Irene had somehow managed to give Lisa a strong sense of security. Now, Lisa was confident and he did not feel threatened or insecure at all.

This was because Lisa knew that Irene was not interested in any other men in this world.

No matter how long they were separated and no matter how much time they spent apart from each other, Irene's eyes would always brighten up whenever she saw her. Lisa could also see that Irene was obsessed with her and full of love for her alone.

Whenever Lisa feels the love and feelings that her little descendant felt for her, she knew that she did not need to feel insecure or afraid because Irene would not fall for someone else.

"Are you giving me some sort of hint?"

"What kind of hint?" Irene replied immediately.

"Are you hinting at me to take some action?"

Irene laughed out loud as soon as she heard Lisa's words, "I don't mean that at all! Anyway, Lisa, we are already old!"

"I am not that old. I will prove that to you in a short while."

'Okay, what did I just say to have provoked this hungry wolf?' Irene thought to herself.

"Please calm down, Lisa. Did you know...that I was looked down and humiliated by a certain well-known actor?" Irene quickly changed the subject because she was afraid that she would not be able to get out of bed tonight. "Although this is not the first time that I am getting picked on or humiliated, this is certainly the first time that anyone has humiliated me in this manner."

"Didn't you say that you do not want me to interfere in matters relating to your work?"

Of course, Lisa knew about this matter. She knew everything about Irene no matter how big or small the issue was.

"I will definitely do well when I play the role of the first female lead in Love 020. I will make those who despise me and look down on me regret that they have ever despised me in the first place!"

"So, what does this have to do with you telling me that I am getting old anyway?" Lisa asked as she refused to allow Irene to change the topic.

Second Young Miss secretly vowed that she would be an...unstoppable machine tonight!