Chapter 313: Do You Have the Ability to do a Live Broadcast?

Tiffany thought about it for a short while before she shook her head.

"Is it your problem or is it the film emperor's problem?"

"This has nothing to do with him. It is simply because I don't feel confident about it," Tiffany replied. "I just have a feeling that our relationship will end really quickly as soon as we confirm it."

Ultimately, everything was so because Yeo Jin-goo did not have the ability to give Tiffany a sense of security.

The film emperor was famous and he could have anyone that he wanted since he was almost every woman's dream guy. However, out of all the girls out there, he had actually chosen to get involved with an agent.

Tiffany did not question Yeo Jin-goo's sincerity, but she was afraid that Yeo Jin-goo will quickly withdraw from this relationship after she puts all her heart and soul into this relationship. When that happens, Yeo Jin-goo would definitely be able to continue living his life as usual without suffering any losses at all but things were different for Tiffany.

Irene thought about it for a moment before she decided that she needed to give Tiffany more time.

After all, it was very rare for a woman not to be blinded by sweet romantic love.

...

At 8.40 am.

The 1064studio counter in the amusement park was already surrounded by Irene's fans.

Most of them were holding up a banner that had Irene's face on it. Moreover, some of them had also written their heartfelt messages to Irene on their little banners.

At nine, Irene appeared in front of all her fans, dressed in a light pink-colored dress. She did not appear alone—she was holding the hands of a young little girl who was about five or six years old. Irene had planned this together with the organizers and Tiffany did not know about this at all.

As soon as the Baetokkis saw Irene, they started yelling excitedly.

[Wow. My little fairy is really so beautiful. Her complexion and skin is absolutely flawless!]

[My little fairy is really the best. She makes everything that she wear look so perfect no matter what it is.]

[Everything that my little fairy endorses is getting more and more expensive as the days go by. At least, I can still afford to buy the jewelry sold by 1064studio. The watch endorsed by my little fairy yesterday is just too expensive...I can't afford to buy it.]

[After finding out that my little fairy has endorsed the watch, I ran out to buy two of those watches yesterday!]

[I am going to file a police report now! Is the person up there showing off her wealth now?]

[One for my left hand, and another for my right hand.]

[Ahh...such a show-off!]

The jewelry that Irene was wearing were all sponsored by 1064studio. The little girl who was holding onto Irene's hand was also wearing all sorts of jewelry including hair clips, bracelets, and headbands with diamonds on it.

At this time, everyone present thought that it was very strange indeed. In the past, they used to think that 1064studio was just a jewelry brand with very childish styles that were specifically designed just to deceive and trick little girls into buying them.

However, after Irene wore the jewelry today, they felt as though the accessories and jewelry looked so much nicer.

Moreover, the little girl beside Irene was simply too adorable. The jewelry and accessories worn by both Irene and the young girl could easily be part of a mother and child series or even a siblings collection series.