Chapter 390: I Will Make Sure That All of You Will Get to Know Me Again

"I am rather ashamed to say that I have already debuted for more than five years but this is the first time that I am standing on this stage. It's no wonder why the technical crew would make this kind of mistake, but it's okay because I will make sure that all of you will get to know me again!"

As soon as Irene finished her sentence, the guests sitting in the audience were all secretly applauding for Irene in their hearts. This was especially so for Jung Hee, who was extremely proud of her little disciple.

What was an impending crisis?

How should you deal with one in a positive manner?

This was the right way to do it.

Moreover, everyone present there could feel how ambitious she was just from her words alone. However, no one could deny that this blacklisted and defamed artist had really gone through a major transformation in just ten months. Irene has also proved herself by showing her own talents and abilities without relying on anyone at all. Furthermore, Irene had carved out a unique career path for herself that no one could imitate at all. It seemed as though Irene was going to have a bright future ahead of her.

If another newcomer had said all these as soon as they stepped on stage, everyone would have regarded the newcomer as an arrogant person. However, no one could explain why the sentence seemed as though it carried some sort of supernatural powers when it came out of Irene's mouth.

"Today is a really wonderful day for many of us in the entertainment industry. Today, I would like to say that I was really very fortunate to have been able to participate in Director Han's drama, Moonlight. Although the trophy that I am holding in my hand has not been obtained based on my performance or acting skills, I am still extremely glad to be here because of the support and love that I have received from all of my fans. Therefore, I think that the best gift and the best way that I can thank everyone is to try my best to win a better award next year. I promise to continue working hard, so please continue to have faith in me. Thank you."

This were the words that a twenty-four year-old girl said during her speech.

Irene obviously had a very clear positioning for herself and she would not allow her own shortcomings to stop her from achieving greater things.

As a professional actress, Irene is very firm and she had a very professional attitude.

The Irene tonight was very serious as she focused on her goal.

Although Irene received the least significant award, she expressed her gratitude and gave her speech in such a powerful manner that she seemed to have left a huge impact on the audience. Even though her enemies had tried to trample on her time and again, it seemed as though Irene would never lose because she had the fighting spirit within her.

The guests who wanted to watch a good show were shocked at the way Irene handled the situation.

Irene was definitely someone that they should not ignore!

The fans who were watching the live broadcast really felt like screaming out loud.

[Our Sister Irene is really the best!]

[Oh my gosh. Her reaction and the way she handled the situation is simply amazing. I give her a hundred points!]

[The haters can take a good look now. Even if you want to ridicule our Sister Irene, you will have to wait and see whether Empress Bae will give you a chance to ridicule her or not!]

[Ahh! Sister Irene is just too cool. I will have to go home and watch the replay again!]

[The technical crew must be feeling very awkward and embarrassed at first but I believe that after listening to Irene's speech, the technical crew will feel as though they can breathe again.]