Chapter 224: He Should Not Let Them Display Their Intimacy in Front of Him

Irene tried to regain her composure and stay calm. When she finally regained her focus, she totally forgot about Lisa's existence and she focused on mastering the basic posture instead.

However, as Lisa's breath was constantly lingering by her ears, Irene's body temperature kept increasing rapidly.

"You should pay attention to the position of the mouth of the pistol. Hold the handle of the pistol with moderate intensity and then align your right eye to the center of the gun as you aim right at your target..."

After she finished speaking, Lisa put on the soundproof earmuffs for Irene before she hugged her from the back and guided her as they pulled the trigger together...

Bang!

Irene was extremely excited when she saw that they had already hit another bullseye. "Lisa, I hit the target!"

When Lisa saw how excited Irene was, she could not help but pat her lightly on her head before she stood to the side. "Follow my instructions and stand in the posture that I have taught you earlier. I want you to try to aim and shoot by yourself this time."

After that, Lisa stepped into the cubicle next door before she reloaded another Beretta 92FS pistol.

Irene stared at how Lisa could reload a pistol and aim to shoot in such a relaxed manner, and she secretly vowed that she would practice until her skills were as precise as hers.

Irene focused and started practicing a few more rounds on her own and with each round; her posture improved and became much more stable than when she had just started. At this time, Lisa finally got ready to fulfill her promise to her.

"Lisa, I am ready!" Irene exclaimed as she held her cell phone in her hand.

As soon as Lisa heard her signal, she clenched her pistol tightly in her hands as she shot at the target right in front of her. She looked like a sharpshooter usually played by the lead in a movie.

When Irene looked at Lisa, who was standing with her legs wide apart and with her arms raised to aim at the target, all that she could see was a woman with extremely strong and sexy legs with a muscular body. It was such a fascinating and spectacular sight to Irene that she almost forgot how to breathe. Irene was even more captivated and impressed when Lisa successfully hit three bullseyes in a row.

At that very instant, all that Irene could feel was her hormones flying all over the place.

Enjoyable!

This was really fun!

She finally had another video that would make her drool saved on her cell phone.

However, Lisa suddenly snatched Irene's cell phone directly from her hand. Lisa then searched for all the encrypted videos that Irene had saved on her cell phone before she said, "Alright then. I will arrange for the female coach working at the shooting range to regulate your shooting posture until you finish shooting the remaining forty rounds of bullets. I will delete a video from your collection each time you make a mistake in your posture. So, you better give it your best."

Irene rushed over to Lisa's side as soon as she heard her words. "Do not touch my baby!"

"Then you better practice well and not get distracted so easily."

After she spoke, Lisa motioned for the female coach to come forward as she held Irene's cell phone in her hand and sat down at the side of the shooting range to rest as she watched Irene.

"Lisa, you are so mean to me," Irene replied pitifully.

...

Did she think that she would not know that she was distracted earlier?