Chapter 225: Fearless

Three days later, the production team of made an official announcement that they had officially casted the popular and rising actress, Kim Yoo-jung, to play the role of the first female lead.

Many people still found it a pity that Irene refused to take on the role of the first female lead of the youth drama. At the same time, they also felt that Irene's reaction and subsequent actions were very offensive towards the director of the drama. They felt that her rejection of the role sent out a signal that she did not find the drama appealing or attractive at all and only amplified her disdain for youth idol dramas.

However, the irony was that Irene had previously starred in several 4.0 rated youth idol drama and she was also relying on popularity to get her roles.

Besides that, if she really starred in Forgotten, she would still have to rely on the public and netizens' support to get other dramas to star in once the variety show that she was in officially ended.

[Irene's reputation has just improved a little but she is already putting on airs? Why does she think that she is too good for youth idol dramas?]

[Is Ace Media saying that our Kim Yoo-jung did not get the role based on her own ability?]

[Irene can only rely on variety shows to attract a little attention.]

[Why is Irene so arrogant now? Who gave her that courage?]

[I agree with what everyone has said. If Irene is already acting so high and mighty right now, who knows how she is going to be in future?]

Tiffany felt that she was coming down with a headache when she saw all those reviews online.

She knew that this must definitely be the work of the production team of and Kim Yoo-jung's agency, but Tiffany did not have any evidence because the other party was very discreet and did not leave any traces of their actions. It was not a very large-scale operation, but the news was sufficient to change the perception that passers-by had of Irene.

That was how the entertainment industry looked like every day. Every artist and their public relations team would face a crisis like this every now and then.

What was even worse was the fact that Kim Yoo-jung's agency even took the opportunity to interact with the netizens and promote the idea that Irene looked down on youth idol dramas, and that Irene thought that she was too good to star in one.

After reading everything that was posted all over the internet, Tiffany was very annoyed and enraged. "This Kim Yoo-jung is really unbelievable. She should just keep quiet and be grateful that Irene did not snatch this opportunity away from her. However, instead of being thankful, she wants to pick a fight with Irene. Does she want to fall the same way that Lee Sung Kyung did?"

"This is the perfect situation to test you and your ability to come up with something to solve this problem," Jung Hae-in replied as he rested his chin on his hand and stared at Tiffany.

The hardcore fans of youth idol dramas, the production team of Idol Producer, and also Kim Yoo-jung were criticizing Irene and building up a good impression for themselves, but could anything good really come so easily in this world?

However, the trickiest part and the biggest issue was that if Irene were to step forward to give an explanation to the public at this time, it would seem as though everything that they were saying about her all this while was true.

Yet, if she did not provide an explanation to the public, they would keep criticizing her even though their assumptions were baseless.

...