Chapter 380: Why are You Asking Me When You are Her Fan?

The young assistant looked at Irene with a pitiful expression on her face before she started sobbing.

Irene sighed before she turned around to Tiffany and said, "Give her your business card. If the Kim family gives you any trouble, do not hesitate to call Tiffany. However, if Seolhyun chooses not to pursue the matter any further, then I hope that you will be able to find a way out for yourself."

After that, Irene stared at Seolhyun.

No one would have expected Irene to specially make a trip to the hospital in the middle of the night to impart her knowledge and to educate someone else.

If Seolhyun did not learn anything at all tonight, then there was nothing else that Irene could do to help her.

"Tiffany, I want to go home now. I am feeling sleepy already."

Seolhyun and Hee-chul were both dumbstruck.

Even the bodyguards who were guarding the door outside were surprised when they heard Irene raising her voice at the Kim siblings. They were even more amazed that Seolhyun did not have anything to say in retaliation.

The bodyguards felt as though they could bow down to and worship Irene on the spot.

"Wait a minute..." Seolhyun suddenly sat up on her bed and stopped Irene from leaving when she saw that Tiffany had already opened the door for Irene to leave the private ward.

Irene turned around and looked at Seolhyun questioningly.

"Can't you choose not to be the ambassador for hemorrhoid cream?"

"Let me correct you. I am the ambassador for their eye cream!" Irene replied as she turned around.

"They are still under the same brand! Do you know that I feel very ashamed and embarrassed whenever people talk about you endorsing that brand nowadays?"

Irene then asked, "So, is this the reason why you hate me? Is it because of this...or perhaps you don't hate me at all? Are you mad at me because I made you lose face when I became the ambassador for this brand?"

Seolhyun's face turned red immediately.

"If you think that I am so embarrassing, then you can simply choose not to like me."

"Who likes you?"

Irene smirked before she walked out of the private ward.

At this time, Hee-chul looked at his younger sister who was sitting on the hospital bed. "So, the reason why you yelled and lost your temper at Irene is because you do not know how to express your feelings?"

"Who asked her to be the ambassador for the hemorrhoid cream?" Seolhyun yelled as she lay back down on her face. She had been ridiculed countless times whenever she talked about her idol and this had taken a toll on her self-esteem.

"Then...do you still want to press charges against your assistant?"

"Brother, can you stop giving in to me all the time? Otherwise, I will really be so spoiled and pampered for the rest of my life!" Seolhyun replied before she pulled the blanket over her head. She was very certain that Irene was looking down on her right now.

...

In fact, Irene did not look down on Seolhyun at all. Instead, she felt that there was still hope for Seolhyun to turn over a new leaf.

"So, Seolhyun was only finding fault with you and starting an argument with you because she likes you?" Tiffany asked in disbelief as they walked out of the hospital. Tiffany could not believe her own ears due to Seolhyun's attitude in the dressing room earlier today.