Chapter 283: You Have Become Much More Attractive. I Love It

Hani could not help but feel afraid after she heard Irene's words, especially because Irene had a confident look on her face.

If she was merely going against Kim Dasom alone, there would probably still be room for her to fight back. However, now that the person supporting Irene was none other than Lisa, Hani knew that there was no longer any hope. If she continued going against Irene, then she would probably disappear from Seoul or this world entirely!

Because that was none other than Lisa.

It was the Manoban family!

"I should have discovered this fact earlier...during the dinner hosted by Ace Media. I should have known that the relationship you share with the Manoban family is not that simple. The only reason why the second young miss of the Manoban family attended the banquet that night...was because of you."

"So, you finally understand what is going on now?" Irene chuckled. "I did not want to use my husband's identity to scare or suppress anyone, especially you, since I do not think that you deserve it at all. However, I hope you finally realize that I am not afraid of you. The only reason I am not attacking you head-on is because I do not want to cause Uncle and Ace Media any unnecessary trouble. After all, all of us have our reputations to maintain. I can treat this scene that we have just witnessed today as payback for you asking me to take off my high heels and dance for you during the banquet dinner. In future, we do not owe each other anything anymore. However, if you want to continue finding fault with me..."

At this time, as a third party and a nobody, Hani looked like a clown in front of the other two legitimate wives.

"I want to know the reason why you are not revealing your identity as Lisa's wife to the public."

"Because my husband is the love of my life and not a tool that I am going to use for my own benefits or just to advance my career. Of course, my identity as Mrs. Manoban would definitely give me a lot of advantages and perks, but I can only be myself and build up my own career as Irene."

After listening to Irene's words, Hani could only laugh in a self-deprecating manner.

Hani felt her face flushing. At this instant, it felt as though she was receiving a hundred slaps directly to the face.

"I admit it. I admit that I am wrong. So, can both of you just let me go already?"

"Remember to open up your eyes in future so that you do not offend the wrong person again," Kim Dasom replied as she glared coldly at Hani. "Remember your own status and where you stand. Learn what to say and do, and what you should not say and do in future. That mister over there, do you have anything else that you want to add on?" Kim Dasom asked as she turned around and looked in her husband's direction.

Choi Min-hwan continued drinking his coffee before he shook his head and said, "No, I have nothing to say."

Hani clenched her fists tightly together. She had spent so many years getting entangled with this man and now, it had finally come to an end.

Initially, she was delusional and would often dream about assuming the identity of Mrs. Choi one day. However, in the end, it turned out that she was nothing more than a clown who had been entertaining all of them all this while. In front of his wife, she was nothing more than an insignificant ant.

Kim Dasom was once again very satisfied with Choi Min-hwan's performance and response. After that, Kim Dasom immediately instructed the butler, "Please see our guest out."

Hani seemed to have lost her soul and she must have been in shock because she did not even know how or when she left the Choi family mansion.

After Hani's departure, the atmosphere in the living room of the Choi family mansion became very quiet. Irene took this opportunity to give Kim Dasom a thumbs up gesture. "Well played!"