Chapter 307: Does My Son Not Want Us Anymore?

"Okay, but my schedule is packed this week," Irene replied with a playful smile on her face. "I should be free to meet up with all of you next week."

"Alright then, we will catch up with you soon. Please keep the money that I have just transferred to you. After all, I should not have snatched the endorsement from you in the first place."

Irene was unfazed and she actually transferred out the money that Boa had transferred to her into her bank account. With this additional money, she could buy more books for poor children living in rural areas.

Irene already knew the kind of mentality that Boa had and she knew that Boa would definitely use this opportunity to humiliate her and spread the rumor that Irene had received money from her.

However, did Boa really needed to humiliate Irene just because she had to drop out of college during her freshman year?

Irene smiled to herself before transferring the money over to Tiffany's bank account. "Use this money for charity work."

Tiffany looked at her questioningly.

"Unexpected wealth," Irene replied.

"What kind of charity work do you expect me to do with this small sum of money?" Tiffany asked with a disgusted expression on her face.

Tiffany wanted to continue asking for more details. However, Boa continued texting Irene. "No one else entered our dormitory after you left, Irene. That room will always belong to you. None of us had wanted to forget you. I believe you must have lost contact with Na-rae and Hye-su after so many years. I have heard that they are both also very successful right now."

"Irene, would you blame us for not helping you at all when your family was in trouble in the past?"

"Why would I blame you? That had nothing to do with you at all," Irene replied immediately.

"Alright. I am a little busy as I need to record my songs now. I will be releasing a new album in November. We can arrange to meet up on one of the days next week."

"Okay." Irene shook her head helplessly as she sent the last text message to Boa.

No matter what it was, they were classmates in the past. Why couldn't Boa be a better person?

When Lisa came home later that evening, Irene started complaining to her. "Lisa, I have always thought that people should be innocent and kind during their college days. However, why are the people whom I have met in the past so evil and repulsive? We have already lost contact for so many years, so why would they still want to look for an opportunity to humiliate and insult me? Does bullying me really feel that good?"

Lisa had never seen Irene during her college days.

This was because she was serving in the military when Irene was in college.

However, Lisa knew that Irene was intelligent, demure, and elegant even before she attended college. Moreover, Irene was also very well-educated and well-mannered as she was from a prestigious family.

As a young, beautiful, and talented young girl, she was the first love of many of the boys in college. On the other hand, she was also a nightmare in the hearts of many girls.

"You can only blame yourself for being so beautiful," Lisa replied as she looked at Irene.

"Do you really think that I am beautiful?" Irene asked as she walked towards Lisa with a delighted expression on her face.

Lisa nodded her head. "Yes, beautiful. However, what I am more concerned about is the number of guys who confessed their love to you in college. Was there many of them?"