Chapter 262: Overthinking Lately

Hani had initially intended to use this opportunity to create a huge commotion and disagreement amongst the cast of. However, thanks to Park Jimin's sudden appearance and statement on his social media profile, this matter was quickly resolved.

This was also partly because Ji Chang Wook had also expressed his personal view on this matter. He stated that the program was a very interesting program and that the cast and the production team were an integrated family made up of many different characters. He also explained that Irene was in fact really very talented and intelligent and this had been the key to their victory in completing most of the missions so far. This was especially proven when Kris had fallen into the quicksand during the second issue. Moreover, although Park Jimin was constantly creating trouble because of his timidity and mischievousness, Irene would still wholeheartedly help and accept him into her team every single time. Ji Chang Wook explained that Irene was a caring and compassionate person and popularity did not really matter in the end.

What was most important to them was the fact that they were like a family that did not hesitate to help one another whenever they encountered any obstacles or difficulties. This was also the core and most important lesson that anyone should have learned by watching this variety program.

Therefore, Ji Chang Wook advised his fans not to be manipulated by people who were trying to wreak havoc within the cast members when the relationship between all of them were in fact very good.

At the end of the day, the production team stepped up and apologized because they admit that there were indeed times where they tend to focus more on Irene because of her talents and intelligence and this might have inevitably cause some of the guests to feel neglected. They promised that they would definitely make the necessary adjustments in the next issue to allow all participants a chance to shine on their own.

Early the next morning, the internet was overflowing with discussions about the production team and cast of HWY.

[Oh, my god! This production crew is really too loving!]

[Although I really hated Park Jimin after watching the episode broadcasted last night, he is really cool and charming when he stood up just to protect his friends!]

[The cast is really one of the strongest and closest casts that I have seen in any variety program. As soon as one of them realized that another guest was in trouble, they did not hesitate to stand up for and defend the other party immediately. The production team also did not try to shift the blame away from themselves and instead, they apologized and promised to strive for a change in the next issue. Although the production team did not do anything wrong at all in my opinion, I feel that their attitude and response is very commendable!]

[Everything is fine now. Let's continue to entertain ourselves by supporting this variety show!]

Hani would never have imagined that the participants of the program, who should have been torn apart because of the rumors, were instead even more united and supportive of one another because of what had happened. Moreover, Hani's actions also helped Park Jimin to portray a brand-new side of himself to the public and this subsequently gained him a new wave of fans.

Therefore, both Irene and Park Jimin's agencies had already released all of their pent-up anger and tensed emotions, and they even wanted to thank the mastermind behind this situation.

...

Park Jimin initially thought that the number of fans and followers that he had would drop drastically after what happened the night before, but he could not help but smiled like a child when he saw the huge increase in the number of fans that he had gained overnight.