Chapter 324: Why am I So Amazing?

After returning from Korea National University, Irene started preparing for the start up conference for 1064studio.

A few days later, Irene participated in the launching conference for. All the main creators and people involved in the drama attended the conference on that day. It was obvious that Director Mong really placed a lot of importance to this drama production. Everyone's focus was fixated on Irene at this time.

Therefore, Irene had no choice but to bring her 'A' game.

Irene was afraid to slack off even a little because she knew that everyone was paying attention to her and watching her every move.

Whenever she had any free time away from any scheduled activities, Irene would seize the opportunity to memorize and recite her lines while picturing herself as Ji Min-ah.

Tiffany arrived at the Royal Dragon Villa the day before Irene was supposed to start filming to help her to pack her luggage. When Tiffany thought about the promotional activities and events for that would be held in November, she quickly asked Irene, "Irene, you are sure that you will be participating in the fiftieth anniversary celebration of Korea National University, right? Moreover, have you really made the decision to sing and perform the song that you have written on that day?"

"Yes, I am certain about it. I also need your help to get Lisa a ticket to attend the anniversary celebration. I think that using the stage to confess my feelings for Lisa through the song that I have written specially for her is not such a bad idea after all," Irene replied as she nodded her head in an affirmative manner. "I also agree with what Teacher Li said. There is no need for me to be bothered about what other people are saying about me. The most important thing is how I carry myself and what I think of myself."

"Alright then. I will come and pick you up to join the cast in the afternoon tomorrow. You should spend the rest of the day and night with Second young miss Manoban. Stick to her as much as you want now. After all, both of you will be separated for a couple of months."

Tiffany took Irene's luggage and placed it in the living room.

Irene nodded her head before she waved her hand, signalling for Tiffany to leave immediately. "You should also leave now and spend as much time as you can with the film emperor. After all, he will be busy spending the next three or four months with me. You had better hurry up and spend as much time as you can with him before he place all of his focus on me."

"You are such an annoying person."

"Oh, by the way, you were single for such a long time. I believe that you have definitely come unprepared. Let me give you a small present," Irene replied as she rushed upstairs. A short while later, she came downstairs with a box of condoms in her hand.

Tiffany stared blushing and her face was flushed red as soon as she saw what Irene was holding in her hand. She did not dare to take the box from Irene.

"Irene, what are you thinking about? I really wonder what is going through your mind every day..."

"Well, I am just afraid that you two will not be able to control your urges tonight. As a woman...you should remember to always protect yourself." After that, Irene stepped forward and forced the box of condoms into Tiffany's bag. "You are not allowed to take it out!"

'What kind of friend is this?' Tiffany thought to herself.

On the other hand, Irene was very satisfied and she could not help complimenting herself: "Why am I so amazing?"

...

At seven o'clock that night, Lisa finally arrived back at the villa after working the entire day. As soon as she saw the luggage in the living room, she suddenly remembered that her wife would be leaving her to join the cast of tomorrow. This time, she would not be able to drive for three hours every night just to see Irene at night. This time, she would really have to be separated from the little descendant for three or four months.