Chapter 328: You Raised Your Voice at Me

Everyone had to accompany Irene to act out the scene once again.

However, even after repeating the scene over and over again, the director continued calling for NG.

After several NGs, Director Mong finally exploded.

"Irene, I have told you previously that if I choose to give this role to you, I can also replace you with someone else if you can't give me a satisfactory performance!"

Everyone was shocked at Director Mong's sudden outburst.

They had just began filming the first scene on the first day.

All the production crew members present at the scene could not help themselves from discussing this matter among themselves.

[After everything, Irene is still not up to par to play the role of the first female lead. I have a feeling that Director Mong is going to change the first female lead soon.]

[Irene's acting skills will never be up to Director Mong's standards. I can't believe that she could make Director Mong lose his temper on the very first day itself.]

[This is just the first day of filming. How is she going to continue filming for the next few months?]

[I really want to persuade Irene to give up already. Why is still trying to force something that is not going to happen? She should just return to recording her variety programs. Why does she want to get scolded and reprimanded for her acting?]

Irene could hear all the harsh comments and criticism by the people around her.

However, she stood still without moving and she had a stubborn look on her face.

Forget it?

How could she just forget it?

Why would she just forget it?

Just because Director Mong had lost his temper and yelled at her on the first day of filming?

"Let's take a break. You should go back and rest first. There is no way you can continue acting in this state," Yeo Jin-goo said as he walked over to Irene when he saw how pale she looked. "Your acting skills are not terrible. It is simply because Director Mong is very demanding and has very high expectations."

"Director Mong..."

"Initially, I had very high expectations for you. However, I am very disappointed in you right now because you don't even know the meaning of patriotism!" Director Mong replied as Irene tried to spoke to him. After a short while, he looked at Irene before he said, "I will give you one last chance. You have two days before you come back and show me what you are capable of. If you are still unable to portray the spirit of patriotism after two days, I will cancel our contract. You should know that I am a man of my word. If I say that I will do it, trust me that I will definitely do it. Let's film another scene first."

When the young paparazzo saw how fierce Director Mong was, he quickly picked up Irene's coat before he wrapped it around her shoulders. "Sister Irene, are you okay? Director Mong is really too fierce."

At this time, Irene's palms were already sweating and she was breaking out in cold sweat. Her mind was a blank and it was also a big blow to her self-esteem.

"Sister Irene, let's sit over there."

The young paparazzo helped Irene sit by the side but the production crew and staff members around them were not done with their discussion.

[Even if Director Mong gave her twenty years, Irene would never be able to improve on her acting skills. How would she be able to pull this off in just two days?]