Chapter 317: Are All the Fans So Outstanding Nowadays?

"There are so many artists in the entertainment industry who are not well-educated and are not university graduates anyway. So, why can't everyone just put this behind them already? Even if you don't possess high academic qualifications, what is the issue? Isn't it enough for you to be good at acting? Irene, no matter what anyone says, you can just prove them wrong through your actions."

"Tiffany, after filming Forgotten, I would like to take six months off from acting to attend lessons at the film academy. I may not be a university graduate but this does not mean that I should not be working hard. I have to prove myself to those who are constantly trying to bring me down. I also have to work hard and have this determination so that in the future, the Manoban family can never say that I gave up on myself."

When Tiffany saw the look of determination in Irene's eyes, Tiffany nodded her head and expressed her support for her. "I will help you find out the entry requirements for the acting classes at the film academy."

"I would also like you to help me to reply the music department of Korea National University. Please let them know that I will definitely be attending and participating in the fiftieth anniversary celebration."

"That's the spirit," Tiffany replied as she patted Irene's shoulder. "You are so popular nowadays, so what else do you have to be afraid of? Furthermore, it is not as if you do not have any musical talent at all. By the way, have you finished writing the song that you were composing for Second young miss Manoban?"

Irene blinked her eyes before she replied, "Yes, I have already finished composing it but I still don't think that it is good enough."

"Okay, listen to the song and see if there is anything that I should improve on."

This time, Irene was very generous as she played the entire song that she had composed on the piano. As she had not written the lyrics yet, this was just a pure piano version of the song.

After listening to Irene playing the piano, Tiffany could not help but sigh. "It is such a waste. I believe that if you had not dropped out of college in the past, you would definitely be a great singer now. I have already recorded what you played on the piano earlier on your cell phone. You can listen to it yourself and see how beautiful your song is."

Irene took her cell phone and saved the recording before she nodded her head. "I got it."

Tiffany smiled at Irene before she picked up her bag from the sofa. "I will find out the necessary information about the film academy for you now. After that, I will meet up with Director Jung to discuss your schedule and any subsequent follow-up arrangements with him. Anyway, I seem to recall that most of the film academy's acting classes are usually conducted in the fall. Therefore, there is still a long way to go after you finish filming. I will continue arranging and looking for resources for you in the meantime."

"Alright then. I will follow all of your arrangements," Irene answered Tiffany as she imported the recording into her song list.

There were a few parts in the song that she was not satisfied with but she did not know how to make it better.

That was the reason why she had decided to put the recording in her song list. She might have some new inspiration if she kept listening to the song.

...

Tiffany responded to Korea National University's invitation on behalf of Irene later that evening.

However, a few days later, news about Irene's participation leaked out to the public.

Therefore, the public started talking about the fact that Irene had dropped out of college five years ago again.

Was Korea National University mocking the graduates of the college?