Chapter 255: Your Desire to Survive is Too Strong!

The next day, Tiffany followed Irene to the shooting range as planned. At this point, Irene had already learned everything that she needed to know, and she needed to do was to keep practicing and improving her posture and aim.

The second young miss Manoban did not appear at the shooting range so often nowadays because Irene was already able to cope on her own.

Watching Irene's professional posture and skills, Tiffany could not help but have the urge to try it out for herself. However, as soon as she fired the first shot, she was immediately struck by the strong recoil because she was not used to it. Moreover, Irene was no longer practicing her shooting using the original 92FS Beretta that she started off with as a beginner.

"Be careful!" Irene quickly grabbed Tiffany's hand. "Would you like me to teach you the proper posture and way to shoot?"

Tiffany shook her head and she was just about to reject Irene's offer when a tall and muscular man dressed in black sports attire suddenly walked into the shooting range. There was a small and thin boy following right behind him.

Yeo Jin-goo?

Tiffany was a little taken back. How could they coincidentally bump into one another at the shooting range?

Yeo Jin-goo started putting on his gloves as he stared at Tiffany, who was still in a daze. This woman looked a little different compared to the first time he saw her.

"Brother Jin..." Tiffany greeted him immediately as she tugged at Irene's sleeves.

At this time, Irene turned around and greeted Yeo Jin-goo as soon as she saw him. "Brother Jin."

"Oh. Are you also here to practice your shooting?" Yeo Jin-goo replied before he quickly reloaded his pistol and then fired a shot at the target, hitting the bullseye even before the two girls could react.

After looking at Yeo Jin-goo's skills, Irene smiled slightly because she had already seen Lisa shoot before this and in her eyes, he had the most handsome shooting posture in the world. However, things were different for Tiffany because this was the first time she had seen a man firing a shot and hitting a bullseye live. He looked so cool.

"I am preparing for Forgotten," Irene quickly replied.

At this time, Tiffany finally regained her senses and quickly spoke up, "It's almost time to leave now, Irene. We should go home already. Brother Jin, have a good day. Hope to see you again soon."

Irene was puzzled by Tiffany's action because there were clearly ten bullets left on her table.

However, Tiffany started packing up immediately before she dragged Irene out of the shooting range.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't you think that this is too coincidental?" Tiffany asked as she whispered to Irene. "I am just worried that Brother Jin is interested in you. How am I supposed to face the second young miss Manoban if I allowed that to happen?"

"Your desire to survive is too strong!" Irene replied as she smiled. "However, I am certain that Brother Jin did not come to the shooting range because of me."

"How could you be so sure that he is not a wolf dressed in a sheep's clothing?"

"Because we are already about to start filming a drama together. We cannot simply assume that someone is interested in me just because of such a small coincidence. I am not that shameless or narcissistic yet," Irene replied as she rolled her eyes. "Tiffany, you are really too afraid of Lisa."

"Don't talk nonsense. If you were in my position, wouldn't you be afraid of her? We had better come to the shooting range at a different time tomorrow."