Chapter 387: So What If My Idol Looks Down on You?

"Of course you are not just a decorative item," Jin-goo replied and his voice sounded a little hoarse. "I am just...very afraid of taking any medication."

Tiffany could not help but smile when she saw the miserable and pitiful expression on his face. "Why are you still acting like a child even at this age? You have to continue filming tomorrow. How are you going to get well if you refuse to take any medicine? Please be good and listen to me. Take your medicine and then have a good sleep tonight so that you will be well enough tomorrow. Can you listen to me just this once?"

Jin-goo leaned against the bedframe before he nodded. "Yes, yes, I will listen to you."

After that, Tiffany took out the cold and fever medicine that she had on standby for Irene before feeding the medicine to Jin-goo.

After he finally swallowed the medicine, Tiffany helped Jin-goo lie down in bed before she said, "Go to sleep now."

As soon as Tiffany turned around, Jin-goo quickly grabbed her wrist and asked, "Where are you going?"

"I am just going to look around and see if there is anything to eat in this room. I am worried that you will have nothing to eat if you get hungry later," Tiffany replied helplessly.

Jin-goo let go of Tiffany's hand before he silently watched as she walked out of the bedroom and got busy in the living room.

Perhaps it was because it had been so many years since he last felt this kind of warmth, Jin-goo suddenly felt a sense of security and comfort and he quickly fell asleep after taking the medicine. However, he did not sleep for too long and when he woke up; it was around eleven o'clock at night.

At this time, Jin-goo realized that the lights in the living room was still on but there was the sound of running water from the bathroom.

Was Tiffany taking a shower here in his room?

Jin-goo slowly got out off bed and when he stood up, Tiffany was also coming out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

As Tiffany did not bring any clothes with her when she came to Jin-goo's room, she was wearing the hotel bathrobe and her hair was still dripping wet. Tiffany was also barefooted as she stepped into Jin-goo's bedroom.

Tiffany was perhaps this relaxed because she did not expect Jin-goo to wake up in the middle of the night.

Therefore, when their eyes met, the atmosphere was a little awkward for a few seconds before Tiffany started blushing in an instant.

"I...I did not go back to Irene's room because I was worried about you."

"Come over here..." Jin-goo said to Tiffany directly.

Tiffany was stunned for a moment but she walked towards Jin-goo's bed barefooted and at this time, Jin-goo grabbed Tiffany and sat her down next to him on the bed.

"Don't move."

When Tiffany heard Jin-goo's words, she did not move or struggle at all.

"Tiffany, you are seriously overestimating my self-control."

"But you are still ill," Tiffany replied in a soft voice as she leaned against the man sitting beside her. At this time, it seemed as though they were both feeling a little warmer...and maybe a little feverish.

Jin-goo did not reply but he continued hugging Tiffany tightly. He was not a beast anyway. After all, he was down with a bad cold and fever and he knew that his body was inflamed. If he passed the infection over to Tiffany unintentionally, then he would also be the one feeling distressed in the end anyway.