Chapter 217: Aren't You Too Smug?

They were grateful towards the fan girl for writing the complaint letter, which subsequently gave them the opportunity to be heard when they expressed their feelings to the public.

There were not retarded. They only did what they had done because they had already found someone that they could look up to...

[We do not advocate using violence to deal with violence, but we hope that Lee Sung Kyung's fans will get the punishment they deserve!]

[Tonight, we are all star chasers. This is such a tearjerker. Thank you for the letter.]

[I can't stop tearing because this letter is really too amazing. I can't hold back my tears at all.]

[The positive energy and strength of this fan girl is spectacular.]

[At this time, I must let everyone know what I have just found out. The fan girl who wrote the complaint letter is actually Irene's fan. You can always see her actively participating in the fan club. The Baetokkis are actually very good and obedient. Even when provoked, they have never ever cursed or used any foul words.]

[I saw that Irene has also publicly announced that she will get back justice for her fans! Oh my god...this is too heart-warming!]

Very soon, some of the artists started sharing and relaying the news posted by the Youth Protection Association as they expressed their views and opinions on this matter.

Because of the extensive amount of attention, the media was also involved in this matter. They spoke up and posted: "Strict punishments should be given for criminal acts so that we can encourage more positive energy!"

...

At this time, Lee Sung Kyung's agency was exploding with many incoming complaint calls from the angry and frustrated public.

The upper management officers decided to hold an emergency meeting to control the amount of damage that the agency would suffer from. Based on the criticisms and the number of complaints that they were receiving; the upper management were certain that the damage was already beyond their control.

This was such a high-scale crusade that involved people from all walks of life. Everyone was united as one at this moment to target and criticized Lee Sung Kyung's retarded and violent fans.

At this time, Lee Sung Kyung and her exclusive agent were both sitting in the conference room as they waited for the upper management officials to make their decision on this matter. Their heads were lowered because they did not dare to speak up at this time.

Unfortunately, they could not escape their cruel fate. Lee Sung Kyung's agent was immediately dismissed from work.

"Currently, there are many other artists with millions of fans all over the world but you, Lee Sung Kyung, is the only artist who has such an arrogant and violent fan base! I have already reminded you time and time again to exert some control over your fans and restrict them from acting excessively, but both you and your exclusive agent have never taken my words to heart. You have disregarded my words and look what has happened now? Do you think that you will be able to get through this? Aren't you too smug? Do you know how bad your reputation is right now? Even the government knows how violent and vicious your fans are!"

"Lee Sung Kyung, do you know what sort of things you are going to have to do now? You will have to take responsibility and apologize for the actions of your fans. After that, you will have to appease the citizens who have been shocked and upset because of this shocking matter! After completing all these duties, you will then be hidden from the public eye for who knows how long? Even if you were to volunteer to do community work for the next hundred years, you will never be able to restore your image that has already been utterly destroyed!"