Chapter 370: You Said You're Short of Money!

[In other words, Irene was supporting Yeo Jin-goo unconditionally despite not knowing about his actual family history? She is really a genuine friend.]

[The incident broke out early in the morning and Irene already showed her support for Yeo Jin-goo later that morning. How would she have the time to find out about Brother Jin's family affairs within that short timespan?]

[So, those people who came up with all those conspiracy theories can just go home already. The kind of friendship that Yeo Jin-goo and Irene have is really precious and priceless.]

[Irene dared to do what everyone else dares to, but Irene also dared to do everything else that no one dares to.]

Later that night, Tiffany came out of the bathroom after taking a shower and she sat down next to Yeo Jin-goo as she dried her hair. "It's finally sunshine after the rain."

"Not yet."

This was because Yeo Jin-goo knew that there was more to come from his agency. However, he was not afraid at all because he was holding onto a trump card that he could use against his company and the vice chairman.

"We also have to find out the identity of the person who tried to set you up," Tiffany said in a bitter manner. "I am really very relieved and happy that both you and Irene could survive this difficulty without getting affected."

After that, Tiffany patted her chest gently as she sighed in relief.

"Speaking of this, shouldn't we be celebrating a little? Lisa will be flying back to Seoul in the afternoon. Irene will definitely be lonely tonight."

"Then, you can go over to her room to keep her company tonight," Yeo Jin-goo replied in an assuring manner as he held Tiffany's hand.

"Then...what about you?" Tiffany's complexion was a little pinkish at this time. In fact, Tiffany was already ready to take the next step but it seemed as though Yeo Jin-goo did not catch the hint.

"I..." Yeo Jin-goo slowly leaned forward towards Tiffany before he kissed her lips. "I will let you go only after spending quality time with you..."

...

On the other hand, Irene was learning how to sing the ending theme song for at the moment. She did not feel lonely or bored at all. Although she had been really upset when Lisa left in the afternoon, she had to deal with it and be strong. This was because she had already set a goal to make as much money as she can within the year so that she could prove her ability to Grandpa Manoban. Now that she was so engrossed with work, it seemed as though it was not that difficult for her to be separated from Lisa.

This was also the reason why Lisa felt very dissatisfied and discontented.

At this time, the young paparazzo was sitting on the chair directly opposite Irene and he was eating his instant noodles as he listened to Irene humming the song. "Sister Irene, I really think that you sing the song way better than the original singer."

"Are you trying to get me blacklisted and hated on again?" Irene asked as she glared at the young paparazzo. "Are you a fake fan?"

The young paparazzo was about to answer Irene's question when he suddenly received an incoming phone call from Loey.

"Brother Loey?"

"I could not get through to Tiffany. I just wanted to inform you that the person who started the rumor about Yeo Jin-goo is Nam Joo-hyuk."

After he was done speaking, Loey hung up the phone immediately. He was very indifferent and emotionless, and there were no differences between him and a reporting machine.