Part 1 - Dirty

It was gloomy and there was a cold wind. Cen Li put his clothes in front of him, stopped a taxi by the roadside, and then told the driver the address of the hospital.

Today is Ning Xiuyuan's birthday. The other party is together with that group of friends. There are so many people around him, and he should not look for him again.

Cen Li rarely breathed a sigh of relief.

The driver drove the car to the gate of the hospital and stopped. Cen Li paid, and then politely said thank you.

His mother was ill in the second semester of his senior high school. At that time, it was just when preparing for the college entrance examination. His daily hospitalization expenses and medications were hollowed out of his family. He even thought of dropping out of school to make money. Later, when the Ning family heard that he had excellent academic performance, they paid for him.

It's just that there has never been a good place in the world for no reason. Ningqi subsidized him to let him take Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiuyuan is in the same class as him, but he rarely intersects. Listening to this person's name should be quite gentle, but on the contrary, Ning Xiuyuan is very bad-sty. In addition to studying, he is proficient in everything.

Cen Li bought some fruits downstairs of the hospital. The hospital corridor was filled with the smell of disinfectant. Cen Li heard hoarse crying not far away. His eyes were astringent. He was a single-parent family, and his mother was his only relative.

My mother only reported good news to him on the phone, and never reported his worries, but Cen Li also knew that the situation was not optimistic.

Cen Li restrained his emotions and pushed open the door of the ward. He saw the nurse taking his mother's temperature. He closed the door gently and said gently, "Mom, I'm coming to see you."

Hearing his voice, the eyelids of the woman with deep cheeks in the hospital bed floated slightly.

Cen Li sat by the ward and talked about what happened at school in recent days.

He has a good character and a good look. He gets along well with his classmates in college.

Of course, he feels very dirty about some things, and how can he say it?

The mobile phone in his pocket vibrated. Someone should have called him, and the gentleness on Cen Li's face froze.

"Is anyone looking for you? Don't worry, I will take good care of your mother." The nurse is a young girl. Cen Li sometimes chats with her.

"It's okay." Cen Li whispered and took out the mobile phone. When he saw the caller, he held his finger tighter. When the vibration was over, he pressed it directly to turn it off.

He doesn't want to be disturbed by that person when he gets along with his mother.

Today is Saturday, and there is nothing wrong at school. He wants to stay here for a while.

He was reluctant to leave until it was dark outside the window.

He took a taxi straight back to the school. When he reached the door of the dormitory, he saw the familiar black Bentley.

He thought he was wrong. After all, Ning Xiuyuan was not short of people around him today. At best, he was the other party's toy to kill time.

The tall figure leaned against the edge of the car, and the cigarette picked up in his fingers lit up the light of extinction.

Cen Li subconsciously stepped back two steps, just looking for a crowded place to go.

But the other party had seen him, and before he could walk away, he was heavily clamped by his arm.

"The air is big enough. I don't reply to the phone and text messages, and I have to pick you up in person." Ning Xiuyuan's voice sank so much that he was obviously angry.

"... The phone is out of power. Cen Li replied.

Ning Xiuyuan took out the mobile phone directly from the pocket of his coat, pressed the power-on button, and the screen in his hand lit up in an instant. After a few seconds, more than a dozen missed calls and text messages popped up, and the mobile phone still had more than half of the power.

Cen Li's back was cold.

"You have learned to lie." Ning Xiuyuan laughed out loud. Today is his birthday, Cen Li was not prepared, and even deliberately hid from him.

Ning Xiuyuan opened the door and then rudely towed Cen Li into the car.