Part 58 - Injustice

The people around him suddenly looked surprised. After all, Cen Li had a good reputation in school. How could he steal other people's things?

It's just that they dare not question Ning Xiuyuan.

"Don't wrong others!" Xia Lu said.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "You can go to his dormitory and you will know. Without evidence, how can I come to find him casually?"

Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's words, the crowd sighed a few times.

Then, someone muttered in a low voice, "I saw Cen Li wear a watch some time ago, which was quite expensive."

"Is that right?? But Cen Li probably doesn't think that kind of person... It doesn't look like it."

"I don't know. That watch is still a limited edition. At that time, I thought Cen Li should not be able to afford it. Besides, his family situation was not good in the first place, and Ning Xiuyuan would not come to Cen Li for no reason."

"What about Xia Lu?"

"Who knows? Fortunately, they haven't been together yet. If this is true, they just help Xia Lu see a person clearly."

"Well, I hate people with unclean hands and feet the most."

.....

There was a continuous sound of discussion from the side, and more and more people gathered around, spreading from person to person, so the more and more people talk, the more ridiculous it became.

Cen Li's thin lips were tight. In the face of other people's doubts and condemnations, his heart gradually sank to the bottom of the valley, but there was indeed the watch in his drawer. Ning Xiuyuan thought that his hand was wearing it too worn out and bought it for him after satisfying him.

He has no way out, and the road before him is full of thorns, waiting to erode his flesh and blood.

A bell rang in the air, and the onlookers scattered one after another, but when they returned to the classroom, their eyes still stayed on them.

"Cen Li..." Xia Lu looked a little anxious, "Why don't you explain it clearly?"

This is just a lesson that he provoked Ning Xiuyuan and the other party gave him a lesson. If he explained it, I'm afraid that the public opinion waiting for him is more unbearable than this.

Cen Li whispered, "You go back to the classroom first."

The invigilator came over and saw Ning Xiuyuan and Cen Li in the corridor. They didn't ask much. The Ning family donated a teaching building in L, so the teachers of the school knew Ning Xiuyuan and turned a blind eye to Ning Xiuyuan.

Outside the corridor, it became empty and quiet, but when they passed the window of the classroom, someone always looked at them. Cen Li earned money and said, "Let go of me. I can walk by myself."

Ning Xiuyuan's face was black, as if he hadn't heard what he said.

"Where did you go yesterday?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"..." Cen Li didn't make a sound.

Seeing Cen Li's attitude, Ning Xiuyuan was even more angry. He took Cen Li to a relatively remote place behind the teaching building, which was very suitable for couples to date at night, and there was a flower bed next to him.

But... it's outdoors. If anyone passes by, they will be seen clearly.

Ning Xiuyuan put Cen Li's body against the coarse wall. Yesterday, he dialed countless phone calls and sent countless text messages, but none of them received a reply. No one dared to be so arrogant in front of him. Cen Li has challenged his patience many times.

"Where did you go yesterday?" Ning Xiuyuan asked again.

"..."

"Speak!" Ning Xiuyuan's eyes were covered with a layer of blood. He grabbed Cen Li's jaw heavily, and there were immediately a few more finger marks on his white face.

Cen Li wanted to take the exam and graduate from college smoothly, but Ning Xiuyuan was far away. These easy things for others have become difficult for him.

He knew that Ning Xiuyuan would not let him go, but he didn't expect that the other party would come so early.

Although Ning Xiuyuan was cruel, he did not attack him as before.

Cen Li smiled softly and said, "Where to go and what does it have to do with you?"

The result is already very bad. Maybe it won't take an morning for the whole school to spread that he stole Ning Xiuyuan's watch. Everyone is talking behind his back. This stain will always follow him.

He insisted on it and was slowly smashed by Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiuyuan clenched his fist tightly, as if it would fall on him the next second.

Looking at Ning Xiuyuan's dark face, Cen Li actually felt that he had no fear as before. He took Ning Xiuyuan's hand, pointed it at himself, and said, "... If you have the ability, just do it."

He doesn't want to be involved too much with this person, whether before or now.

"Cen Li, you're really good." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was cold. He turned Cen Li over directly, and then put his hand against Cen Li's shoulder blades. It seemed that he expected something. Cen Li's resistance was a little greater.

"... Ning Xiuyuan!" Cen Li looked a little flustered.

"Aren't you afraid?" Ning Xiuyuan said hoarsely, "I'd like to see how long you can cross."

"Don't... Don't be here..." Cen Li's face was full of panic. He tried his best to push away the people behind him, but his strength was not as good as Ning Xiuyuan's at all.

"If you make trouble again, someone will come later. Don't blame me." Ning Xiuyuan slowed down his tone.

Cen Li's body trembled slightly. This was outdoors, and it was still during the day. If someone passed by...

Originally, he was embarrassed to avoid getting closer to girls, not to mention getting close to a man in this airy environment.

The other party's movements showed no mercy and no extra traces were found on him. Ning Xiuyuan whispered in his ear and warned, "If you dare to have sex with an outsider, I will never spare you."

"..."

The sun was covered by the people behind him, and even the sound of words from not far away could be heard, but Cen Li's senses seemed to be blocked at this moment.

Cen Li became quiet when he was cold all over.

I don't know how time passed. Cen Li's eyes were gray. When the bell rang in his ear again, he realized that he had not gone to the classroom to take the exam.

The school became enthusiastic, laughing and scolding, and they were all excited about the arrival of the holiday.

It's just that the joy of others has nothing to do with him, and other people's lives have become extravagant expectations for him.

Ning Xiuyuan always insults him by various means to make him deeply understand that no matter how much resistance he does, it is useless.