Part 37 - You can find someone else

After getting along with each other for so long, Cen Li naturally saw the meaning in the other party's eyes clearly.

He broke away Ning Xiuyuan's hand and wrapped his body tightly with a bath towel, but the exit was blocked by Ning Xiuyuan, and he could only retreat.

"... Jiang Yan lives next door." Cen Li whispered a reminder that if the other party needed it, he could go to someone else.

"What's wrong?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan knew that he was tossing around hard enough last night. If there was another one, Cen Li would definitely not stand it. Although the other party reacted astringently, it was clean, like a piece of white paper, waiting for him to render the color.

He doesn't want to break Cen Li at present, otherwise it will be useless in the future.

Slowly retreated against the cold wall, Cen Li's voice brought some pleas, "Ning Xiuyuan..."

Unexpectedly, this look was more seductive. Ning Xiu approached a little farther and lowered his head and sniffed between his neck. "What kind of shower gel? It smells good."

"..." Cen Li didn't have the mood to answer. Only then, the little resentment turned into fear. He trembled and said, "No..."

"Don't do it." Ning Xiuyuan was rarely kind. He took Cen Li's hand and said in a hoarse voice, "Help me once, and I won't touch you."

"..."

Cen Li breathed, and his body seemed to be no longer under his control. He was more afraid that Ning Xiuyuan would vent on his body than with his hands. It was likely that he would not even have the strength to go to school tomorrow.

Cen Li only felt the palm of his hand burning, as if even his soul was completely dirty.

He was dull and did nothing. Ning Xiuyuan crossed his hand and put his hand against him. This time, he became milder than the previous bite.

It's just... Kissing is obviously a behavior only for lovers. Cen Li and he don't think he and Ning Xiuyuan have any feelings.

There was a sadness in his heart. Cen Li thought erraticly that if it hadn't been for Ning Xiuyuan, he would have dated a gentle girlfriend. Maybe they would kiss, but it was completely different from what he feels now.

The next morning, Ning Xiuyuan was sleeping beside Cen Li when he woke up.

He walked out of bed with a light movement and then dressed neatly.

He opened the door, and Jiang Yan, who happened to live next door, also came out. Hearing the sound of opening the door, the other party looked at him.

"Cen Li, are you very proud?" Jiang Yan had a smile on his face.

"..." Cen Li frowned and didn't want to see this person, let alone say more words to this person.

Breakfast will be prepared in advance downstairs in the morning, but under normal circumstances, Cen Li will not choose to eat here in Ning Xiuyuan. He would rather go to a bowl of clear porridge in an affordable breakfast shop outside the school.

Cen Li was about to go down the stairs, but Jiang Yan grabbed his arm. "I'm telling you, sooner or later, A Yuan will find a door-to-door marriage. You can be regarded as a bed companion at most."

Cen Li whispered, "So, why do you think I should be proud?"

"..." Jiang Yan couldn't speak for a while. He didn't expect Cen Li to be so eloquent.

Cen Li pulled back his arm and walked downstairs with a cold face.

Jiang Yan looked at his back and gritted his teeth angrily, and his facial features seemed to have become twisted.