Part 61 - Uncomfort

What is it?

After being asked rhetorically by Cen Li, Ning Xiuyuan's face froze in an instant. He probably thought that the place where the other party usually went was either a classroom or a library. When he saw it at first sight, the teacher asked this person to answer the question. In his eyes, he was a nerd full of ten. This impression has existed in his mind for a long time.

He frowned and said, "This is not the time for you to lose your temper."

"I dare not." Cen Li whispered.

Ning Xiuyuan's anger suddenly burst out. It was normal to talk to others just now. With him, he was like a change of person.

He held the other party's wrist more vigorously, "Cen Li, you should not find it with me."

Cen Li raised his eyes and just glanced at Ning Xiuyuan.

After spending so much effort, he ruined all his roads and completely subverted his life. Isn't he just wanting him to stay in a cage and be raised obediently?

Now that he has admitted his fate, what else is not satisfied with?

Seeing that Cen Li did not answer, he had an indescribable feeling in his heart. He slowed down in tone, "Since you don't want to bring it, go back. I want Aunt Zhang to buy some spinach, and it won't be so uncomfortable after eating it."

"..."

"If you feel uncomfortable, you can also tell me directly."

"Yes." Cen Li answered faintly.

Ning Xiuyuan felt more and more that Cen Li had annoyed his physique. If he had been treated like this by others, he would have come forward and said a few warm words. Cen Li was born like he owed him.

Cen Li was taken into the car by him, and the door was "banged" and closed, as loud as the air were trembling.

Cen Li stared out of the window of the car. There were pedestrians on the school road in twos and threes. He saw the smile on other people's faces, which he had never had ever had ever had.

The campus is covered with a faint golden light. The teaching building, the pavilion, the arch bridge on the river, and the students walking on the road are matched with vivid pictures. They look clean and pure, but the vehicles are about to drive out of this place with him.

He saw a familiar figure at the school gate.

Han Chen's face was no longer as peaceful as ever. He held his mobile phone and seemed to be calling someone else. There were two passing students greeting Han Chen, and the other party seemed not to hear him.

People outside can be clearly seen in the car, but inside is not seen from the outside.

The foam broke in the colorful sunshine.

Cen Li withdrew his eyes. He sat quietly and let Ning Xiuyuan speed up.

He should not come here in the future. Even if Ning Xiuyuan did not hinder him, he would not come again. Presumably, his absence from the exam will soon spread at school, and others will know why he missed the exam. Ning Xiuyuan only needs to use some connections to easily make his efforts for more than ten years. It's in vaIN.

The car stopped outside the house, and Cen Li's eyes moved slightly.

Ning Xiuyuan opened the car door and pulled him down from above. The servant of the house was probably used to this scene and was far away from the living room.

At this time, Ning Xiuyuan will directly throw him on the sofa and force him to admit his mistake, otherwise the other party will humiliate him with worse means.

Aunt Li's face changed. She thought Ning Xiuyuan was tired of Cen Li, but in less than a day, she found someone back.

She wanted to speak and stopped, "Young master... he..."

Ning Xiuyuan said in a low voice, "He will live at home in the future and will not go anywhere."

"... Live here?" Aunt Li asked.

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan answered and said again, "When he finishes giving birth to a child, I will find a place for him outside. As for my father's place, there is no need to tell him yet."

"In such a long time, if the master comes over, he will definitely know when he sees him, young master... You are confused! Don't be confused by him anymore. If your name is not right, how can the eldest grandson of the Ning family come from a man..."

"Aunt Li." Ning Xiuyuan interrupted Aunt Li's words and said with a gloomy face, "I said I would be measured. , you don't have to worry about it."

This child is his bloodline. Besides, he didn't want to stay with Cen Li. By then, raw rice will become cooked rice. Can his father not have this grandson? Besides, there are several children of rich families who end up. Even if he wants to start a family, having children will not affect him.

Cen Li just stays at home well. He doesn't have to do any work. How relaxed it is every day, and he doesn't have to be under pressure on the house that most people are worried about. He just needs need to meet his needs and serve him well when he passes.

Cen Li said aside, "It's true that a man should not live in the next life."

Ning Xiuyuan took a severe look at Cen Li and said, "Aunt Li, if you don't want to stay here, I will invite someone else. You don't have to talk to me again in the future."

"... I'm also for your own good. Aunt Li's face was full of sadness.

Cen Li smiled at the corners of his mouth, which set off the usual cold face with more affinity. "If you really want to do it for his good, you should download it in what you give me at the beginning. Medicine, if the child is gone, you don't have to worry anymore."

Aunt Li hasn't seen Cen Li take the initiative to talk to her, which is probably the first time.

Before she could react, she heard applause from her ear.

When his finger touched the hot skin, Ning Xiuyuan finally couldn't help losing his temper. Cen Li stood upright, just like he used to, straighten his back.

"It's okay in the future. Anyway, Ning's family has a great cause. Even if it's a life, it doesn't matter." Cen Li looked at Aunt Li and completely ignored Ning Xiuyuan beside him.

Aunt Li hasn't thought about this yet. The Ning family has hired her for so many years, and she also has feelings for the Ning family. Although she doesn't want to see Ning Xiuyuan go astray, she can only do what Ning Xiuyuan told her, and at most persuade her verbally.

Cen Li's words made her spine chilly.

"Aunt Li, you go cook." Ning Xiuyuan said, his face was so heavy.

"Okay." Aunt Li just wants to leave quickly now. Cen Li's mind is too heavy. No wonder she choked Jiang Yan's neck when Ning Xiuyuan was away last time.

Aunt Li went to the kitchen. Ning Xiuyuan put Cen Li's body against the edge of the sofa, and said coldly, "Cen Li, how can your heart be so vicious??! This is also your child. How can you say such bastards!"

Cen Li looked at Ning Xiuyuan's eyes and said calmly, "This is not my child. He should not have appeared from the beginning."